Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Office bods that think fag breaks and Facebook for 7 hours a day is hard work.

You irk me immensely. Your very existence as a little bit of slime that does nothing to benefit anything whatsoever irks me.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Went shopping today with just Harry as Nancy was asleep.

Was waiting to park in a parent bay and a car was reversing out of one so I did my observations, put the car in reverse because all was clear and slowly edged backwards.

Next thing I know there's a man and woman appearing from the rear passenger side and the guy is mouthing "wanker" at me.

I parked up and, as he was getting his trolley, politely advised him that maybe say testing across a carpark where you can see cars manouvering isn't the best idea.

Especially when there are pedestrian crossings dotted around he could have used.
      I really ****ing hate that too, especially those cars that come at speed from nowhere and beep when you carefully checked and reversed slowly.

Worst in the world are Mums who are pushing buggies off the road without looking and when you do an emergency stop they look up from their phones and call you a wanker. WATCH WHEN YOU ARE PUSHING YOUR KIDS INTO TRAFFIC FIRST YA BITCH!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
        I really ****ing hate that too, especially those cars that come at speed from nowhere and beep when you carefully checked and reversed slowly.

Worst in the world are Mums who are pushing buggies off the road without looking and when you do an emergency stop they look up from their phones and call you a wanker. WATCH WHEN YOU ARE PUSHING YOUR KIDS INTO TRAFFIC FIRST YA BITCH!?!
        Once when I was living in Birmingham a woman casually pushed her pram out in to a 40mph duel carriageway and both lanes had to come to a sudden stop. She just continued with her day.

Comment

VICE sending me some shish on Facebook saying that "booze really does make you crave cocaine".

Yeah, right. I think all VICE writers are either on Coke or vegans. Now that Supreme ain't trendy anymore, all they post is stuff about drugs and killers. But always with that VICE pompousness. Desperate.

Comment

Coke with a lower case C, I meant. "coke". Winners don't use drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
              Uuuuggghhhhh. MetalJesusRocks vid about PS2 games that didn't make it to the US, first game's He-Man, second is Yakuza Fury. He's making out they're "cool" when they're ****ING APPALLING.

UGGHHHHHH. MetalJesusRocks. And his horrible bald mate.

UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH
              I'm sure there will be a reveal soon of him being a sex pest or murderer or something else

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                If you want to make a difference in the world, or even local councils, then you need power, or you need to matter to the people that have power enough to bend them.
                Well power is what dictator use to crush people, in this country it's about getting a democratic majority. So it's more about finding the chink in the armour and then dividing to conquer.

JazzFunk a lot of the supposed game collector channels on YouTube really don't show much if any game footage and clearly aren't that fussed about the games. They just want to show off on camera and do little for the archive scene as well. So I don't have much respect for any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                  Well power is what dictator use to crush people, in this country it's about getting a democratic majority. So it's more about finding the chink in the armour and then dividing to conquer.
                  Oh, you think the things that matter are run on democracy, that’s sweet

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    Oh, you think the things that matter are run on democracy, that’s sweet
                    No fishy it's more like you don't understand how the system works, when you just label it as just power . Power is just a term used to describe control in politics and you won't get either until you know how to conquer the problem ahead of you. I think you missed the subtle of my last post.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                      No fishy it's more like you don't understand how the system works, when you just label it as just power . Power is just a term used to describe control in politics and you won't get either until you know how to conquer the problem ahead of you. I think you missed the subtle of my last post.

Well, best of luck with all that. Let me know how it turns out.

Comment

Yet another week were a random day I'm 'forgotten' on the rota at work.

Previous times I have turned up and had to do tedious jobs when I could be elsewhere at work (made suggestions to do something more useful and they declined saying I was needed to do scanning which i have to drag out rather than clean and tidy one of the free surgeries at the other practice). Sometimes they put me with a hygienist which I don't mind if they need me but 98% of the time they are fine working alone and just need me to wipe up afterwards which half the time they are there they automatically do themselves.

Other nurses who have 'free time' either can come in later, do studying/ training on a free pc or do spring cleaning in their room. Every time I have asked to do the first 2 its declined. I can't spring clean my room (Which really could do with it considering so many different people use it) today as someone is using it.

I am only scheduled in for the afternoon today. I checked with a friend in Reception that they would be at a loss if I was not extra there (I HATE working in reception and have had to work there a lot recently) and decided just not to go in until maybe an hour before I am due. Others come in when they want when not scheduled in for a whole day, why can't I? I'll still put in my hours in as starting late and if they need me earlier my manager would have texted me at an inappropriate time anyway which has yet to have happened so far.

In the time I could have been doing **** all at work I have made some important phone calls, recorded my month's hours which my manager asked to be done even sooner (used to be on the 20th, then 18thm now 15th), completed some record keeping/ training vital for my work registration and read some documentation regarding work. All to do with work but just not there.

Hope I don't have any fall out of not being there when I go in later. I predict them over reacting or more likely, forgetting I wasn't even there.

Comment

Seeing two police officers walk around the arndale centre strapped with machine guns does not instill me with confidence or make me feel safe. I hate that we've got to this point.

Comment

**** me sideways with a chainsaw Heather, I've just seen someone put an "unboxing" vid on FB of their Apple branded Mastercard....

Comment

Everything about Apple is annoying. When asked why I use WhatsApp, "Can't you you just use Facetime?". No because only 30% of users have access to Facetime, but everyone can have WhatsApp.

My iPhone is getting full, I need to get a new one. Er... Or you could just get an android and put as much storage in it as you want.

I had to delete lots of my photos because free icloud was full. Er.... Get an android then, because unlimited backup.

My new iPhone will be £800. Er or just get a MotoG and spend the rest on a holiday.

So many other things.

Comment

I don’t trust google so no thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X