User Tag List

View Poll Results: Full to the brim of fun or spilt milk?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • My cup runneth over!

7 87.50%
  • Half empty or half full?

1 12.50%
  • The dregs.

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I feel the style and nature of the game don't really match. Should be more...relaxed?

Considering that cartoons in the '20s and '30s were scarier than this...no.

This is utterly superb. I'm usually scared of tough games as I'm more into relaxing in the precious hours I have these days to play, but something about this game let's you forgive it's harsh difficulty. Maybe it because it's fair? It certainly doesn't seem to chest that I can tell.

I'm up to about the fifth boss battle and have done the first two run and gun stages getting all gold coins along the way. So far it's hard going but I'm loving it. I've changed the dash and lock buttons to the triggers and that seems perfect to me.

It's basically dripping with style in both graphics and audio. Really it's a perfect score there. My only concern is the boss battles could do with maybe a health meter or at least an indication of where you're at in the stage. I know having a meter on screen would break the cartoon illusion but really I think some way of knowing your close to defeat they are would be great.

After several years of waiting I think the pay off here is justified. I'll see how far is get before I hit a wall with the difficulty but so far it's been ok. It took me an hour to beat that flower dude last night but admittedly I was shattered and running on a few beers as well.

Played a little on Saturday and saw the first world through. Really liked it, looking forwards to playing more.

Probably goes without saying but the theming is so, so perfect. The kind of unique, masterful work that makes it an absolute must-play for anyone who cares about game art / design, even if the gameplay is the kind of thing you'd normally clash with.

Not often I like Funko products but these three work well:

I'm up to the third island now. Had some tough battles but every one you find yourself improving and learning the patterns.

The difficulty has definitely ramped up but mixing weapons is key for some battles. I'm not exactly getting grest scores in this buy I don't really care as it's a joy to play even when you're getting hammered.

Looks brilliant. First PissBox exclusive I wish was on the PissPoor.

makes me with my processor was upto running it, well that and i'd need a graphics card as well. still, it looks amazing and something i'd enjoy but the outlay to get it running might be too hgh a cost.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    makes me with my processor was upto running it, well that and i'd need a graphics card as well. still, it looks amazing and something i'd enjoy but the outlay to get it running might be too hgh a cost.
    MINIMUM:
    Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz or higher
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: Geforce 9600 GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher
    DirectX: Version 9.0
    Storage: 20 GB available space
    How old is your PC?

Shame this is Xbox One exclusive, it’d be perfect for the Switch.