Neo Geo Classic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    If they could make a genuinely great one, I suppose I'd be in up to £200, but that would need pretty much the whole library and nice hardware and controllers. I'm a mug for SNK.
    I would definitely be in for that - but I would really like them to include the Neo Geo Pocket Color library too.

Comment

Originally posted by gamelife View Post
      who's buying these garbage mini systems lol
      Harsh on actual garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        If they could make a genuinely great one, I suppose I'd be in up to £200, but that would need pretty much the whole library and nice hardware and controllers. I'm a mug for SNK.
        We both are fine sir......

Comment

Comment

Is this that thing they were teasing weeks ago? If so, that's disappointing. Still, wait and see about games/price (it's an actual system - you can just see the ports at the bottom)

Comment

So is this kind of like the big Capcom monstrosity/beauty (I can't decide which)? There is a lot of extra room around the controller and buttons. Just to keep it stable maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                So is this kind of like the big Capcom monstrosity/beauty (I can't decide which)? There is a lot of extra room around the controller and buttons. Just to keep it stable maybe?
                Yeah, looks like it. I think it's a good choice too; I always liked the TE stick because the extra width made it easy to use on your lap.

Comment

Introducing, the NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro!A fighting stick with 20 classic SNK fighters pre-installed!|The official SNK USA website.

Comes with 20 fighting games installed... please be a little more creative than just slapping all 10 KoF and 6 Samurai Spirits on there. Although I’m totally underwhelmed overall, but it is nicer looking than Capcom’s effort.

Last edited by _SD_; 10-09-2019, 02:48.

Comment

Move along Hartley, Nothing new here

Comment

Welcome to novelty island

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Welcome to novelty island
                        Graham Lister

I hope this joystick thing, isn't the new console they mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          Graham Lister

I hope this joystick thing, isn't the new console they mentioned?
                          Pretty sure it is. I'll be shocked if not.

Comment

Yep, this is the Neo Geo 2. Hopes weren't particularly high tbh, but this is quite disappointing.

Comment

What would a Neo Geo 2 need outside of a new console? Dev teams making lots of new content. Asuming that's what we are expecting from a Neo Geo 2. Or are you hoping for the original Neo Geo and it's library of game but all much more affordable?

I mean can it be a new console with a load of new software support? I wish.

Could they not make that stick rectangular? Looks nice apart from that.

Comment

Looks really nice, Just would have liked to see more games and not all fighters.

Comment

Working...
                                X