Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umihara Kawase Fresh! is getting ported onto the PS4. Release date unknown, probably within the year.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      That’s a lot of mediocre games. I must admit to being puzzled by the success of the Crash remasters, it’s not like the originals were much cop. Rose tinted glasses I suppose.
      Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Quoted for truth. I could never understand the fascination with crash.
      The PS1's mascot games were enormous money-spinners, not just Tomb Raider. Rayman, for example, was the PS1's best-selling game (hard to believe, I know, but it's true). Those command a lot of nostalgia.

Comment

From that list I'd gladly take new Geometry Wars and Tenchu games. No doubt the latter has every opportunity to end up a disaster, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
          I must admit to being puzzled by the success of the Crash remasters, it’s not like the originals were much cop. Rose tinted glasses I suppose.
          Completely disagree. The Crash games are still fantastic to play and hold up to this day.

Comment

I've been getting in to the Vasara Collection the last week. Finally I can share my views on it. The game should be available to buy soon.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Here's something a lot of us can relate to:
              "Control" Isn’t Going to Take Long to Beat and I Couldn’t Be Happier About It

"If some of these 30-hour games were a brisk 10-15 hour experience like say Uncharted 4 was, and Control will be, I might be more motivated to put aside whatever long-ass game I’m playing at the time for a weekend and bang out something new and interesting."
              Good, good.

I am all for shorter single player games that don't outstay their welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                Completely disagree. The Crash games are still fantastic to play and hold up to this day.
                Spyro is better.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Spyro is better.
                  I was impressed by Spyro when it came out, I didn't think they could pull off an N64 style platformer on the PSX but I'm really not a fan of that style of game. The game is gorgeous though.

Comment

Crash 3 was the bomb. Haven't played it for 20yrs now but I remember it being EPIC.

Other two were gash.

Comment

$107K?!

You could buy Mia Khalifa for that several times over.

Comment

I can see you've been hard at work this morning

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          I can see you've been hard at work this morning
                          Twitter was hilarious yesterday because trending was:
                          Mia Khalifa and Dick Swett

I was terrified to click any links!

Comment

Modest rumblings regarding TimeSplitters coming from THQ Nordic's latest financial report:

There's also news for TimeSplitters, as Steve Ellis, one of the creators for the series, has come on board to "help plot the future course for this franchise".
                            Source

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                              Modest rumblings regarding TimeSplitters coming from THQ Nordic's latest financial report:

Source
                              That source link is ace! When you hover, it looks like there's a new Timesplitters Saints Row Dead Island.

Quite the crossover event!

Comment

Working...
                              X