• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
    Rerecord! Not fade away!
    Brill.

Comment

Just randomly found out Salvador Dali designed the Chupa Chups logo. Never knew that!

Comment

Yeah its a fun fact I found out back in college.
        You might enjoy this clip of the man himself on What's My Line. I love this video so much

Last edited by Blobcat; 11-08-2019, 17:33.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Comment

Got a pack of bacon with a thing saying "peel here" and it actually peeled it all of smoothly with out ripping......makes me smile as its such a rare thing

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                Got a pack of bacon with a thing saying "peel here" and it actually peeled it all of smoothly with out ripping......makes me smile as its such a rare thing
                (imagines you reading "peel here" at the supermarket and opening the package there and then)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                  (imagines you reading "peel here" at the supermarket and opening the package there and then)
                  Or mis-reading it as "pee here".

*unzips*

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                    Daughter got her first GCSE A* today, chuffed to bits.

Not bad for a thirteen year old.
                    ...and twelve months later at the ripe old age of fourteen she gets an A* in Japanese A Level.

'Chuffed' is an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                      ...and twelve months later at the ripe old age of fourteen she gets an A* in Japanese A Level.

'Chuffed' is an understatement.
                      lovely

Comment

Got a new job! Internal move to Derivatives Technology, working on risk systems again. Back to the front office working with people who like to collaborate and reciprocally educate, rather than skull**** you to demonstrate their supposed superiority. Away from this ****ty middle office hell with arsehole developers who can never, ever be mistaken or in doubt of how great they are.

Thank **** for that!
                        Last edited by gunrock; 15-08-2019, 15:21.

Comment

I assume you didn't use that potty mouth in the interview!

Congrats!

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION], actually I do swear a bit more than I'd guess most UK offices would like, but you can take the boy out of Erith, but you can't .... etc

Comment

I'm only joking, of course, but your excited rant made me think of "My pleasure in other people's leisure"!

Comment

I'll make sure I shat the bed later, if it'd make you feel better!

Comment

Working...
                                X