No announcement yet.

Cyberpunk 2077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cyberpunk booth is reportedly heaving at Gamescom 2019!

EDIT: Look at the whole video, not just the thumbnail pic!

Last edited by QualityChimp; 20-08-2019, 12:53.

Comment

No Keanu - No Sale

Comment

Took me a moment to work out that it isn't the Cyberpunk booth in the thumbnail, but actually Rainbow Six: Siege.

I thought to myself 'why is no one queuing for Cyberpunk'....Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
          I thought to myself 'why is no one queuing for Cyberpunk'....Doh!
          My first thought too and then my next one was 'the internet is full of misinformation!' when in fact the lesson is that I should really look at what has been posted rather than making up my mind on a thumbnail.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            I should really look at what has been posted rather than making up my mind on a thumbnail.
            This needs to be engraved on something. I admit I've done it in the past too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              I should really look at what has been posted rather than making up my mind on a thumbnail.
              At least I didn't repost something someone else had already mentioned, for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                At least I didn't repost something someone else had already mentioned, for a change.
                Pics or it never happened!.....twice.

Comment

This will now be almost entirely in first person. I hate being one of 'those people' but surely this has VR written all over it.

Comment

Is it wrong that it being first person makes me less interested in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      Is it wrong that it being first person makes me less interested in it?
                      I know what you mean. A world as rich as this kind of needs some panning shots and wide angles sometimes I would have thought.

Comment

I’m deffo fine with this personally. Thank god this game wasn’t crowdfunded in any way so we don’t have a billion entitled people crying out in fury that a creative decision has been made without their personal signoff.

Comment

Hopefully driving etc still gives third person views as an option, my only concern is aspects of the game are a little GTA-like and first person GTA is an awful experience so I'd be keen to have options around some stuff... bah, I'll be getting it on PC anyway where modders will fix all this

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I'm fine with them picking one because in my experience, whenever a game offers you a choice of third and first person, there is always one which is significantly better and quite obviously the way the game is meant to be played, and one that is complete bobbins. E.g. TES (obviously first person is better) and GTA (obviously third person is better).

Comment

This has been delayed until September now. They did say 'it's ready when it's ready'. I'd rather get this on the PS5 anyway.

Comment

Rational brain: that’s ok. It’s ok. It’ll be five months of polish.

Emotional brain: that’s my summer gaming plans ruined. PISSFLAPS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X