Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this absolutely hilarious.

New apple credit card, don't let it touch denim or leather!!!!! , so thats only all jeans and most wallets then.

Comment

I don't have a wallet. My cards just go into the pocket of whatever I'm wearing at the time. To be fair to Apple, my cards are wrecked. But unlike Apple, nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I don't have a wallet. My cards just go into the pocket of whatever I'm wearing at the time.
        I thought I was the only person to do this

Mine also look worn out. Don't like wallet bulge...

Comment

That info on how to clean your Apple Card is literally unbelievable. I also just put my cards in my pockets. Although most of the time I use Apple Pay which is much more convenient.

Comment

Yay! We're the "cards in pocket" gang! All the cool kids put their cards in their pocket. Wallets are for nerds and losers.

Comment

I keep my cards in a flap on the back of my phone

Comment

I keep my cards in a slot in my leg like robocop

Comment

All this card talk reminds me of the time when fammydodd went to a strip club. He didn’t have any notes on him to tuck on the stripper, so he swiped his credit card between her bum cheeks.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    All this card talk reminds me of the time when fammydodd went to a strip club. He didn’t have any notes on him to tuck on the stripper, so he swiped his credit card between his bum cheeks.
                    Corrected.

I have a Marvel wallet.

Comment

Pinny’s first wallet was from Edinburgh Woollen Mill, and the moths ate it. His second wallet was towed away by two scrap vans for its high content of metal washers.

Comment

This is coming from the man who rinses out used toilet paper under a cold tap and dries it on the bonnet of his car for re-use, weather permitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          Don't like wallet bulge...

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            Ahahahaha! I love the exploding sound effect in that scene

Comment

Here’s a little oddity that left me conflicted but I’m sticking it here: Hasbro now own Death Row records.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Here’s a little oddity that left me conflicted but I’m sticking it here: Hasbro now own Death Row records.
                                This makes me think of an article I read recently, that was about "selling out", and how in 2019, that concept kinda doesn't exist anymore. Like, young people who run YouTube channels that are preceived as cool by their peers are doing so with the express goal of selling out. Like, they start the channel with that goal, everyone knows that's their goal, but it doesn't hamper their image in the way it did maybe 30 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X