User Tag List

Humble RPG Maker Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/softwar...maker-software

I'm a little pissed about this one as I bought MV in the summer, but still good for anyone who wants to have a bash. I'm still tempted to get the full bundle for the resources for MV, so if someone wants to buy a code for MV off me...

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    https://www.humblebundle.com/softwar...maker-software

I'm a little pissed about this one as I bought MV in the summer, but still good for anyone who wants to have a bash. I'm still tempted to get the full bundle for the resources for MV, so if someone wants to buy a code for MV off me...
    I was tempted, but I see that MV is only in the very top tier.

I kinda find that since MV came out, I have no interest in the others - which is a pain as I did buy VX Ace. If I buy MV I won't have much use for the other stuff.

I think MV has the ability for you to upload your game as an HTML5 page so people can play it online. That's a HUGE boon if you're not that bothered about selling your games, but rather just getting people to play them.

MV also as Android/iOS exporters. Well, I want everything but MV and VX Ace as i have those two...I do want the resource pack for MV though. Perhaps we could come to an arrangement?

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    MV also as Android/iOS exporters. Well, I want everything but MV and VX Ace as i have those two...I do want the resource pack for MV though. Perhaps we could come to an arrangement?
    Do you get individual Steam codes for all the stuff, like? As if so, yeah, MV is the only thing among that lot that I'd want.

Usually it's all individual codes, the only time i've not seen it that way is PlayStation bundles from THQNordic.