Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last hour of TMS with J. Agnew.

When Stokes hit that last six: “It’s six, or it’s out... IT’S SIX! IT’S SIX!”

When the scores were tied: “In comes Pat Cummins from the far end, he bowls it to Stokes, WHO HAMMERS IT FOR FOUR!”

Iconic commentary that adds to the legend.

Comment

I just scored a Landlady's Gift Basket in the PS4 game Judgment ... sounds like prime Roger's Profanisaurus material

Comment

Went to the Circus and it was AWESOME

Comment

When you're suddenly swept over with a wind of appreciation for something, in this case [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] for keeping the Borderdown candlelights burning all these years. Other sites and the dying lights of the days of forums really make you appreciate this little corner.

Comment

Tomorrow I finally do my charity hike for Macmillan, and I've just checked the weather. 26 miles from Callander to Killin in the cold and pissing rain. Thank ****, training in the heat has been absolutely killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              When you're suddenly swept over with a wind of appreciation for something, in this case [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] for keeping the Borderdown candlelights burning all these years. Other sites and the dying lights of the days of forums really make you appreciate this little corner.
              I HAVE NO PLACE ELSE TO GO!

And speaking of appreciation for that, I appreciate all the threads you start and keep nurtured. Always gives me something to read and think about. Thank you!

Comment

Thanks, I think there's probably at this point four or five of us keeping the Movies sub-forum alive at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  When you're suddenly swept over with a wind of appreciation for something, in this case @charlesr for keeping the Borderdown candlelights burning all these years. Other sites and the dying lights of the days of forums really make you appreciate this little corner.
                  Here here. All the best, [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION].

Comment

18 years dudes. The forum is now an adult 🤣

Comment

Hurray for Charles!

I spend way too much time on this website, but that’s my fault, not the site’s

Deffo my home on the web, and has been for so many years now.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        18 years dudes. The forum is now an adult 藍
                        So we can start threads about Japanese eroges?

Comment

Comment

Can SF start a thread on WADs?

Titled: the DoggThang-sponsored Thread of WADs

It would be most amusing.

Comment

No. No he can’t.

Comment

QuarterlyChump? Anyone?

One of the funniest thread titles I’ve seen for a while was on the Sunderland Message Board.

It was called: Hope Solo’s Growler.

Genuinely made me splutter my drink out.

Comment

Working...
                                X