Your Game of E3 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    Battletoads is a great nomination for most disappointing, looked naff as hell.
    The are plenty of contenders for that title, however, I'm fairly certain that the front runner is Commander Keen, because what everyone really wanted in a reboot was a mobile game.

Comment

Animal Crossing, Banjo Kazooie unlock, Links awakening and, oddly after an impressive trailer, Watchdogs

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077 by a fair margin...

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077 for me too.
          Worst game has to be the Star Wars game. Looks like a pile of crap. It's Star Wars for God sake, put some heart and soul in to it.

Comment

Reminded me of last year now, videos popping up now of people trying to describe games they saw behind the scenes, like The Avengers is supposed to be a lot better then the CGI suggests, and reports on Cyberpunk 2077 and Vampires bloodlines 2.

I really do not understand the reliance on CGI Trailers this year, to me all it tells me is the game exists, would be like advertising a music single with Video only and no Audio.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
              The Avengers is supposed to be a lot better then the CGI suggests
              In that case it must be... Competent? Didn't like the look of it one bit. The part where the Avengers logo came onscreen to the NOT Avengers fanfare music was really cringe-inducing.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                You never see any new LCD games coming out these days. Gutted.

Comment

Working...
                X