Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Game of E3 2019

Exactly what it says on the tin.
    All the presentations are now done for another year and we saw a lot of... CGI trailers for upcoming games due before the next generation of consoles arrives late next year.

What has been your highlight game of E3 2019?

Really this question is best trailer or announcement. In that I imagine stuff like Cyberpunk or Borderlands 3 that were barely seen could end up being fantastic experiences for those playing it. For me the list would include:

Cyberpunk 2077
    Ghpstwire: Tokyo
    Final Fantasy VII Remake
    Watch Dogs: Legion

I'd probably say FFVII Remake based on the way they unveiled it. My fave though might include Maneater (shark game at PC Gaming Show) and Luigi's Mansion 3.
    Last edited by Digfox; 12-06-2019, 09:29.

Comment

Animal crossing, Luigi mansion 3 and cyberpunk are on the top of my most wanted lists, I'm quite interested in Ghostwire but they need to stop with these fully CGI teaser trailer i have no idea how this game looks or plays, its getting hype on the setting and subject alone.

Comment

Trials of Mana for me, mostly because it was something unexpected.
        Flight Simulator is a close second.

Comment

If I could have one game right now it would be Cyberpunk 2077, so I guess it's that. The Keanu reveal was ace too.

Comment

Luigi's Mansion 3 is the top dog for me, looks great and didn't hide itself either.
            Cyberpunk 2077 is a contender, it looks great but I'm ever cautious given all CDPR games have been hugely overrated to me.
            Probably Astral Chain too which I didn't expect but it looks surprisingly good.

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077

Comment

what about most disappointing game too? that pound land knock of Avengers game looked like a trip back to the bad old days of movie tie ins. It looked like they where trying to ride on the coat tails of the MCU Films but cheap out on paying for voice actors and actors likeness. The costumes seemed spot on and the setiing but everythng else seemed wrong. They really should of gone there own way with it like the spider man games did nobody said anything about that game not having Tom Holand in it because it had its own look and feel.

if they where gonna go cheap they should of just skipped the licence and called it The Retaliator's, staring, Metal alloy composite man, Genral patriot, and Khor god of inclement weather systems with his mighty spanner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                  what about most disappointing game too?
                  Battletoads

Comment

what about most disappointing game too? that pound land knock of Avengers game looked like a trip back to the bad old days of movie tie ins.
                    It also was a really uninspiring trailer. The other main thing about Marvel Avengers was that they starting talking about no lootboxes or p2w, free heroes and a roadmap before they have even shown the game or we know anything about it. A bungled unveiling for sure.

Comment

Battletoads is a great nomination for most disappointing, looked naff as hell.

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077

Comment

what about most disappointing game too?
                          You never see any new LCD games coming out these days. Gutted.

Comment

Forza Horizon Lego.

That is all.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              Cyberpunk 2077
                              That!

Comment

Working...
                              X