No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worth it for the music alone , arrived today.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        That Panzer Dragoon Saga art is cool is it a diorama or in relief? Looks to be 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
          That Panzer Dragoon Saga art is cool is it a diorama or in relief? Looks to be 3D.
          It's 3D, rather nice too

Comment

It's 3D, rather nice too
            Where did you buy it from can I ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
              Where did you buy it from can I ask?
              I got it off Lee (VGI)

Comment

I got it off Lee (VGI)
                Did you take a pilgrimage to his new shop for those?

Comment

TA had lottery win?

Comment

Arrived today , been picking up a few games over the months while waiting and saving for one in this condition to show up, end up finding one less than five miles where i live !! It's a small world.

I've set a 10 game limit on myself and that's it , I'm daft but not that daft.

Comment

Count up what you would spend on those games, and don't get them,then go get a neosd.

Comment

There's never been a worse time than now to get involved in buying Neo home carts.

Comment

I know but i'm strict on the ten game limit I've set myself , I have space for 3 more and that's my lot and all ten are fighters. Otherwise I'll never complete my megadrive shooter set which is my main goal. Thanks for the advice though.
                          Last edited by QuantumLeap; 31-08-2019, 17:27.

Comment

The prices are crazy, I’ve not bought a neo geo game in ages Even the ones only worth 40 to 50 are 100s now.

Comment

I don’t understand the appeal when you can just buy a Neo SD. It’s not like there’s any nostalgic value either as it’s not like any of us owned one BitD.

I got into AES collecting when stuff cost £50 - £300 but bollocks to doing it again with today’s prices and with Neo SD available. Even then I had a Phantom II MVS convertor. If Neo SD has been around I doubt I’d have bought any games!

Comment

Well neo sds are crazy expensive, and it’s one step away from just playing the lot on a pc really. Same for all these people getting over excited about knock off megadrives with sd cartridges. Might as well just use a pc.

Comment

Working...
                                X