This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    I am keeping an eye on deals but haven't really seen anything that makes me want to bother right now.
    Fair enough, let me know if you find anything, I need some new Joycons but I'm not sure that's a good enough reason to get a whole new unit...

Comment

I only just bought a Switch in the Amazon prime day deals as it was too good to pass up. I would love to buy another for more Joy-Cons so I have four (for the kids) but that means selling just the console.

If there was a decent trade-in offer I'll be interested but at the moment it seems it's just usual trade-in price gouging.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        Let met know how it stacks up. I actually ordered one off Amazon when I grabbed the switch as I wanted to use the Xbox one controller with it but the order fell through and I got refunded.

I'm now more tempted by the 8bitdo pro controller coming out next month but that's £43 versus £20 for the Mayflash.
        It’s great!

Concretesnail’s had one for a much longer time but so far I’m loving it.

I can’t tell the difference between controllers connected to this and the joycons themselves. Pairing with my DS4 took a few seconds and that was it. Rumble works, too. I also tried my Hori fighting commander pad and it worked fine in PS3, PS4 and PC modes.

I tried the Taiko no Tatsujin demo which would be a good test for lag and I’m hitting the icons with the same accuracy as the joycons.

My only complaint so far is the tiny mode button. It’s about 3mm, and you have to hold it for five seconds to switch modes(which I won’t need to do very often).

A bunch of people have been complaining that the Mayflash locks up if the Switch is put in standby while it’s still connected, but I tried it three times and it’s fine.

I haven’t tested the wireless range because my Switch is right next to the sofa.

Comment

Nintendo Direct right now https://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-direct.list

Comment

Nintendo's actually putting Stunt Race FX on Switch

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Nintendo's actually putting Stunt Race FX on Switch

Who cares? Super Tennis and Pilotwings are there! They (and ActRaiser) should’ve been on the SNES Classic Mini!!

I’m going to assume that the Switch SNES controllers that European Online subscribers can purchase will have coloured buttons??

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                Who cares? Super Tennis and Pilotwings are there! They (and ActRaiser) should’ve been on the SNES Classic Mini!!

I’m going to assume that the Switch SNES controllers that European Online subscribers can purchase will have coloured buttons??
                Yep

Comment

I'm equally excited and pissed at the amount of stuff coming for the Switch. I'll be grabbing one of those SNES controllers and all.

Comment

Pffft. They stopped the Game Voucher promotion in NA on July 31st with bascially no noise, so now I want to get them (for Pokemon and Animal Crossing) I can't. No other region is affected.

Comment

Lots of nice things coming. I may have to get one of those SNES controllers too.

Comment

It's going to be great having all those SNES games the Switch. I didn't like this idea in theory but it works (I enjoy delving into a couple of NES titles from time to time ... the absence of any feeling of ownership matters not). I'll deffo be ordering a controller as soon as they're available too.

Comment

Are these actually available for purchase today (the controllers)?

Alos, Super E.D.F does not look like I was expecting it to!
                          Last edited by ItsThere; 05-09-2019, 08:29.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                            Are these actually available for purchase today (the controllers)?

Alos, Super E.D.F does not look like I was expecting it to!
                            No, not yet. Guessing they will be available for order tomorrow. Keep checking the link I posted on the previous page! SNES games with wireless headphones and wireless official controller will be ace.

Comment

I thought [MENTION=13193]nakamura[/MENTION] made a decent point about those controllers:

Comment

Nintendo aren't Microsoft. Any lack of outrage is a sign of the goodwill they build and nurture. I mean, Nintendo gets away with a LOT that others simply wouldn't. I think we could all make a pretty long list of things Nintendo should do way better. But Nintendo build goodwill in other ways and still delivering the goods to people.

It's like if you have two incompetent people in a workplace but one of them is nice and easy to get along with. The nice person will likely still be bumbling around the job several years after the other person has long been fired. Nintendo make themselves easy to like and they put effort into that. That's not a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X