This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    Trump said and then denied he said that they should Nuke Hurricanes.
    Funny thing is, there was something about this on the BBC - apparently it's not as crazy as it sounds, as in the USA seriously researched it in the 60s. It's actually theoretically possible; you could prevent hurricane formation with nukes. It's just fraught with many, many reasons why you wouldn't do it.

This isn't a defense of Trump by any stretch. It's just an interesting aside.

Comment

Another mass shooting. I assume he didn't use guns and instead used his knowledge of video-games to jump on peoples heads and collect mushrooms.

Comment

I think Mass shootings will either die off soon or ramp up in scale per shooting. It has reached the point where it is almost daily news and not worth reporting. People are only interested in unusual stuff. And if it is no longer reported, one of the main drivers is lost - many shooters talk about wanting to go out in a blaze of glory. So either they won't bother any more or they start using gatling guns to mow down hundreds of people.

Comment

There have been more fatalities to mass shootings already this year compared to all of last year. I think it's ramping up.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            I think Mass shootings will either die off soon or ramp up in scale per shooting. It has reached the point where it is almost daily news and not worth reporting. People are only interested in unusual stuff. And if it is no longer reported, one of the main drivers is lost - many shooters talk about wanting to go out in a blaze of glory. So either they won't bother any more or they start using gatling guns to mow down hundreds of people.
            The Butcher of Bakersfield!

Comment

It's amazing so many people have died in mass shootings... I mean, civilians carrying guns are able to stop crazed shooters... right?...

Comment

Dave Chappelle reckons the quickest way to change the gun laws is for every able-bodied black person to register for gun ownership.

Comment

Why is Trump being so quiet lately...?

Comment

That is a very good question.

Comment

Well, in today's Trump news, the Whitehouse gave a briefing on Friday about the foretasted track of Hurricane Dorian.
                      On Sunday, they gave another forecast with exactly the same map, but somebody had added the path to include Alabama by getting a Sharpie pen and just extending the bubble (the black pen to the left of the white bubble):

When people pointed out that the map had been altered, Trump got upset, started saying he always said it might hit Alabama and that weather reporters were making up the weather:

Lying about a Government's weather predictions is a jailable offence, so he can add that to his list.

Naturally, Twitter wondered what other official pictures could be improved my Trump and his magic marker...

Comment

The first paragraph made me think it was a joke post, but instead...just admit to your mistake, or he's trying to get the highest amount of offences while in office?

Comment

It's five days straight now and he's still tweeting about the map.

In other Trump news, in the Government shutdown and he put on a parade with loads of tanks to talk about how ace he was, he took funds from the National Parks.
                          A federal watchdog has concluded broke the law:

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            In other Trump news, in the Government shutdown and he put on a parade with loads of tanks to talk about how ace he was, he took funds from the National Parks.
                            A federal watchdog has concluded broke the law:
                            https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...ling-from-park
                            How is that possible, though?

Like, it's against the law for me to spend Apple's money. I also can't do it.

Comment

Trump is considering ending the Refugee programme

Comment

Wouldn’t worry too much. Someone’s already tried to shoot him dead, only a matter of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X