Antstream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antstream

I think this would be nice to run on my Fire TV with my Xbox One controller connected. Due to go live 1st July. Currently in Early Access for backers. The library and the whole Challenges, Leaderboard, Friends, Achievements aspect seems really cool.

Spectrum, C64, MegaDrive, Amiga, Arcade games and god knows what else. Carefully curated apparently.

Antstream

[EDIT] ugh... £9.99 a month though..
    Last edited by hudson; 20-06-2019, 08:41.

Yeah saw Ian stream this yesterday, looks promising.
    But £9.99 is too steep really as a lot of these games don't age particularly well from my experience in dabbling in old games I own recently.
    I might try the odd month here or there for that price but if they wanted to keep me as an active subscriber I reckon a fiver a month at most.

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    I think this would be nice to run on my Fire TV with my Xbox One controller connected. Due to go live 1st July. Currently in Early Access for backers. The library and the whole Challenges, Leaderboard, Friends, Achievements aspect seems really cool.

Spectrum, C64, MegaDrive, Amiga, Arcade games and god knows what else. Carefully curated apparently.

Antstream

[EDIT] ugh... £9.99 a month though..

Comment

I'll take a free months trial like

Comment

Pissant more like it

Comment

Working...
        X