Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post

Well now looky here, looks like we got ourselves a city boy!

Comment

city boy!
      I really like the look of that -- is it any good? Never heard of it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
        I really like the look of that -- is it any good? Never heard of it before.
        It seems decent enough, its got a weighted stick with a long throw and all the buttons are microswitched too. It comes with different leads in the box, so you can connect it to a megadrive, famicom, pc engine or snes. You can also change the top to a ball or bat style, sadly no bat one in the box.

Comment

Are Honest any good?
          I had a MD pad that was great.

Comment

[MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION], I saw this and thought of you!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              @Team Andromeda, I saw this and thought of you!

The last picture would have a big smiling face though

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Are Honest any good?
                I had a MD pad that was great.
                I like how you asked a question, and then answered it yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                  I would have killed for a 9600/9700/9800 back then.
                  I did upgrade to a 9700 Pro in the end (after being thoroughly disappointed with the FX5600). As I remember OCUK had a load of OEM versions going cheap years back, and I took the plunge and bought one to replace said 5600. For the time it was utterly brilliant, nothing could touch it in terms of raw performance (until later models of course). It was also the first time it became feasible to apply AA and AF to games without performance dropping off a cliff, kinda setting the future expectation that you should be able to enable such features and still have decent performance. One of the best PC purchases I made, and it certainly gave Nvidia a kick up the arse to produce something better.

Comment

After years of searching , I managed to find an unboxed copy of Wizard Slayer ( a Cotton ripoff ) for the Gp32.

It marks a milestone for me as although unboxed I have the full set of commercial games produced for it now and its took me literally years of finding them.

All i need now is a couple of variant covers...onto the next 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                      Gp32.
                      I'd forgotten about the GP32 -- no-one mentions it. It's cool that you've managed to complete your collection

Comment

Cheers , when i said it took literally years it really did. It was the first system i ever had that introduced me to emulation , playing all the megadrive games in your hand in 2002 was amazing.

Comment

The last picture would have a big smiling face though
                          Oh, I've banged a few Saturn's in my time LOL

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                            After years of searching , I managed to find an unboxed copy of Wizard Slayer ( a Cotton ripoff ) for the Gp32.

It marks a milestone for me as although unboxed I have the full set of commercial games produced for it now and its took me literally years of finding them.

All i need now is a couple of variant covers...onto the next 5 years
                            Excelent! Now that trully is a great collection when it comes to interest.

Comment

What is the Therapy game?

Comment

What is the Therapy game?
                                It's a visual novel , havn't a clue what it's about but as it's based in a hospital I'm guessing you're getting therapy for something

Might as well post this here while I'm talking gp32,

Alas its not front or backlit , its the tilt it at the right angle under a light kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X