Ghost Recon: Breakpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Why? Not having a go, but you sound like you hate it.
    Fair question! There's still fun to be had, but like 20 quid fun not 50 quid fun. Hope that makes sense!

Comment

I just want a game where you and four friends breach a base like in Shadow Moses or an Aldi that has been taken over by bad guys. One of you guys might sit back scoping and the other 3 tap each others shoulder saying "clear" down the headset. We get some call outs from the sniper who can't get a clear shot, so your team moseys about doing some suppressor shots. It's terrorist hunt, in interestingly designed levels.

'Member the old GRAW n R6 n stuff? C'maaaaaaaaan.

Comment

I was happily reminiscing about R6V T-Hunt with a mate last night.

That was fried gold gaming, right there.

Comment

I'll wait untill the final game to pass judgement. But I have to say that this Beta demo and Code Vein Beta, have been so poor and some of the worst demo's I've played in some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
            So done a fair few hours on the Beta.

I'm in two minds. Some of the stuff is pretty good, some pretty disappointing.

I'm not a fan of the series moving towards the Division (and I love the Division). This is NOT a tactical shooter anymore
            It's definitely not ARMA III but it definitely does not play like the Division. The moment you do anything in the Division the enemy mob turns on you and starts respawning additional bullet sponge thugs (from all directions). In Breakpoint (like Wildlands before it), you can tactically pick off targets at long range single shot and wittle them down without disturbing an entire base.

I wasn't sure when I played the Alpha because that build needed a lot of work. This beta is a definite improvement and I did enjoy the 15 hours I put into it, but it still needs polish for release. Having said that, I will wait till it's £20 like I did D2, because there's no way I'm paying £92 for a "full" version and Ubisoft have a tendency to have a much better product 6-9 months after release.
            Last edited by MartyG; 10-09-2019, 12:27.

Comment

Ubisoft is dropping the game. It might not be a new game anymore but as its first NFT venture...

Comment

Working...
              X