Full Dreamcast console, controllers, VMU and games bundle VGA Hanzo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Dreamcast console, controllers, VMU and games bundle VGA Hanzo

Selling my dreamcast bundle which is multi-region so will run games from US and Japan as well as UK and EU but not backups. It was a stock UK model so will work fine with UK power lead, no need for step down transformer. I also have 4 x VMUs, 4 x controllers and 4 x rumble packs as well as nearly all the top games for the console. Not in the picture but will be included are other games like Street Fighter 3 third strike and others. Some of these are scratched up but I have run and tested all of them and they work fine.

Also in this bundle is a power lead and scart lead but also the Hanzo VGA cable which is the best quality output available for the dreamcast and if your monitor, LCD or plasma TV is capable of displaying it then you will have a crisp 640 x 480 image. This lead is worth £60 alone but I'm including it , cos I'm nice like that
    more info here:

HANZO DC VGA BOX HANZO is a Dreamcast VGA box with built-in scanline generator. Dreamcast natively supports VGA output mode however you need a special cable to enable this mode. This means you can play your favourite arcade games in higher (480p) resolution on VGA monitors and modern displays like plasma and LCD screens. Hanzo has another built-in feature called Scanliner, which adds scanlines effect to your display.This is what makes it a unique product. Apart from that it can also support the 480i RGB mode which is identical in terms of what the European Scart cable uses. However Hanzo outputs better audio/video quality than those scart cables due to the nature of those cables’ poor shielding/ground problems. RGB mode (upto 480i) is interlaced and not progressive as the VGA mode. In the RGB mode, video is 15khz, however VGA output is 31khz, which enables clearer, sharper and more detailed images that you can't get with an ordinary composite, S-video or Scart cable. These video modes are selectable by a switch. This is also a unique feature of Hanzo, which lets you play games that are not compatible with the VGA box. All you need to do is trick the console while booting(after the beep sound) by switching to VGA mode position to alter this limitation on those games. Note that not all displays support the 15khz mode. What makes the Hanzo “Ultimate” is its Scanliner function.Modern displays don't give the feel of our old CRT TVs. Old games look better on old TVs,however your new hi-tech screen gives edgy, pixelated graphics which decreases your gaming appetite. This is because CRTs have scanlines and games were designed for these displays. If you are an enthusiast of 2D fighting games or shoot 'em ups, you will notice it's even worse in VGA mode because of the higher details. Scanliner eliminates this problem by enabling scanlines in the VGA mode. So you can play your Street Fighter 3 game in full glory even better than before.It’s possible to turn off scanlines easily with a switch, you can also select Even or Odd scanlines or you can change the width of the scanlines. Pure Audio output in Stereo...Hanzo has RCA Stereo audio jacks to let you plug your console to an amplifier or a stereo system or simply your TV. So you can hear the sounds which you have never before and feel as you are in the game. QUALITYAll our products are handmade using high quality imported components. Every component is tested multiple times and chosen carefully for its longevity. We use high quality shielded video cable for better video and audio quality. SPECIFICATIONS1. Supports resolutions up to 480i/480p.2. RGB/VGA switch to select the 15khz RGB mode or the 31khz VGA mode.3. VGA female connector (HD15) for connecting to your video display.4. High quality Stereo RCA audio output jacks for plugging to a Hi-Fi system(amplifier) or TV.5. Scanliner ON/OFF switch to turn it on or off.6. Scanliner Even/Odd switch for selecting even or odd scanlines.7. Scanliner Width switch for selecting thin or thick scanlines 8. Blue power led. 9. High quality custom made Dreamcast audio/video cable.10. Durable plexi case with laser etched Hanzo logo.

Also found some handy adapters

1 is a Ps1/2 to Gamecube adapter which allows you to plug in a ps1 or ps2 wired controller into your gamecube.
    the other is a 2 player playstation adapter which uses one usb connector to plug into your windows based PC (not sure if it works on windows 10) and allows you to use 2 playstation 1 or 2 controllers for your gaming needs. Ideal for those of you into emulators too!

£190 all in
    Last edited by bash; 29-06-2019, 17:37. Reason: Forgot the price dohh!

You forgot to put the price!

Comment

Working...
    X