Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up at 5am to find a MASSIVE spider in between us in bed.

I caught it with my fingers and it crunched in my hand as I ran to the loo to flush it.

FFS. We are burning this flat down.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
      Woke up at 5am to find a MASSIVE spider in between us in bed.

I caught it with my fingers and it crunched in my hand as I ran to the loo to flush it.

FFS. We are burning this flat down.
      Wait... You caught it in your bare hands and crushed it?? I'd burn myself in the flat too if it was me.

Comment

I thought it might have been a receipt, it was kinda scratchy and as soon as I grabbed it I fully woke up realising wtf I had just caught and tried not to wake the bloke when I ran out the bedroom. If I looked in my hand I may have screamed my head off.

I was not going to tell him (he's poorly atm) but I was so freaked out I couldn't sleep and had to shake the bed out.

Been up since about 5am

Comment

We had a big one crawl across the carpet in the living room. My wife told me to leave it alone and ignore it. I calmed myself and let it go... But the bastard didn't get the memo and joined me on the sofa. I've never moved so fast.

Comment

I once had a massive spider drop onto my face from the ceiling as I slept, must've been late 90s. Literally jumped up from my sleep and slapped myself across the face, felt it pop like one of those bubblewrap pods but full of wet mince, had sticky spider remnants up the side of my visage, squished and pulped.

It was sickening and I remember it to this very day!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
              I thought it might have been a receipt, it was kinda scratchy and as soon as I grabbed it I fully woke up realising wtf I had just caught and tried not to wake the bloke when I ran out the bedroom. If I looked in my hand I may have screamed my head off.

I was not going to tell him (he's poorly atm) but I was so freaked out I couldn't sleep and had to shake the bed out.

Been up since about 5am
              Do you often keep receipts in the bed?

Comment

Feel sorry for the spider, spidur isn't something I'd ever commit.

Comment

Weird! I had a huge spider crawl up my leg last might while playing gears 5, with team juans. I yelled down the headset sh1t! huge spider! Managed to grab an envelope and beer glass to trap it, and put it outside.

Comment

Picturing your teammates looking for a giant enemy spider so they can target its weak spot for massive damage.

Comment

Piccy from my ipad!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post

Piccy from my ipad!
                        Nuke it from orbit!

Comment

Pop it in the pan with a knob of butter, three button mushrooms and a dash of black pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            Nuke it from orbit!
                            Just to be sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Picturing your teammates looking for a giant enemy spider so they can target its weak spot for massive damage.
                              Spiders > crabs when it comes to giant enemy potential.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Do you often keep receipts in the bed?
                                Well how else are we supposed to return stuff to CEX?

Seriously though she just means she was half-asleep and felt something in her hand that crumpled up like a receipt.

Comment

Working...
                                X