Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished off Crackdown 3 last night, was ok, dunno if I can be chowed enough to collect all the orbs though.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      I finished off Crackdown 3 last night, was ok, dunno if I can be chowed enough to collect all the orbs though.
      I keep meaning to ask what made you sell your first Xbox One?
      What made you buy another?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        I keep meaning to ask what made you sell your first Xbox One?
        What made you buy another?
        At the time I just had a huge clear out and moved a lot of stuff on. Not many people were playing online, and I just built a mega pc, so the xbox felt redundant. Recently Team Juans had been on at me saying how good Sea of Thieves was, and how he was on all kinds of online games, so I got another one.

I sold my old one with all the games for about £350, got an one x now, and game pass, so I've got most of the games back, (plus ones already on my account still). It felt like the right move at the time, and it still does really.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          I was weaned on dodgy 50hz MD and SNES
          Me too. And ignorance was bliss.

Comment

Ah cool, it wasn't a dig, just curious.
            I was sad when you sold your first One.
            It definitely is a good value console if you're an ex-360 player with all the GwG freebies over the years now backwards compatible.

I have a bunch of games to play through like Dead Space, but it's finding the time.

Comment

Ah cool, it wasn't a dig, just curious.
              I was sad when you sold your first One.
              It definitely is a good value console if you're an ex-360 player with all the GwG freebies over the years now backwards compatible.

I have a bunch of games to play through like Dead Space, but it's finding the time.
              Off the top of my head, I also sold my BBC Master 512, Acorn Electron, Atari 2600, Intellivision, PS3, Commodore C128, VIC 20 and a load of Tamiya stuff too. Oh original xbox too.

Comment

Off the top of my head, I also sold my BBC Master 512, Acorn Electron, Atari 2600, Intellivision, PS3, Commodore C128, VIC 20 and a load of Tamiya stuff too. Oh original xbox too.
                I still use my OGXB for emulation, my PS3 is a Gradius V machine and the 360 plays a handful of non-BC titles like Import Tuner Challenge, which you recommended, thanks!

SNES, MD and DC are currently in the loft, but regularly contemplate re-integrating them into my set up, especially the DC for shooters.

Never been a computer gamer, really, only the Vic20, which was replaced by a Mega Drive! Big step up!

What Tamiya stuff did you have? Vanessa's Lunchbox?!

Comment

What Tamiya stuff did you have? Vanessa's Lunchbox?!
                  I still have a ton of stuff! Just whittled it down a bit and boosted it in quality. I still have a PET lurking away.

I kept my Lunchbox, Clod Buster, Thunder Dragon and F-350 3 speed. I traded my buggy champ, monster beetle, mini cooper and a Falcon, and two grass hopper 2s for a sam coupe.
                  Last edited by vanpeebles; 04-10-2019, 10:23.

Comment

I bought the Goose Game and proper ruined the gardener's afternoon.

Comment

Is good gam?

Comment

I still have a ton of stuff! Just whittled it down a bit and boosted it in quality. I still have a PET lurking away.

I kept my Lunchbox, Clod Buster, Thunder Dragon and F-350 3 speed. I traded my buggy champ, monster beetle, mini cooper and a Falcon, and two grass hopper 2s for a sam coupe.
                        I feel like either everything you said is true, or nothing is.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          I feel like either everything you said is true, or nothing is.
                          I have the photos to prove it

Radio control models uploaded to my collection from Tamiya, kyosho and others

Comment

And the PET

Comment

Astral Chain, Dark Souls, and just begun Ys IX last night.

Comment

Is good gam?
                                It is good gam, although I was fighting the drifting sticks for a lot of the time, grrrr.

It's a pretty basic puzzler, but it's lots of fun and has a unique charm.
                                In fact, I think you'd like it because I saw Charlie Brooker likening it to those 80s games of kids being up to japes, rather than space marines shooting faces off.

Comment

Working...
                                X