0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

2 10.00%

2 10.00%
  • 10 MARIO ANDRETTI

16 80.00%
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    I read the number on Odyssey goes to 999 but you can still buy them in the shop. 880 seemed fine, why do they want you to buy 119 more?

because there's a little extra that happens when you max out your moon count

Quote Originally Posted by cutmymilk View Post

You mean graphically?
    No, you get there

from a magical picture in the Luncheon Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    because there's a little extra that happens when you max out your moon count
    How many moons have you got now?

Speedrun, guy here has got all moons in one sitting, just over 17 hours. Won't post how many moons there are in case some don't know.

https://kotaku.com/player-collects-e...sin-1820364004

Im not sure about of the final half of the moons. Some are arbitrary at best. Butt stomp a bullet bill house? Sure....

I suppose they want to target all skill levels. One took me over thirty minutes the other night, I could see it - just couldn't get to it.

There are a couple of music note ones where I have NO idea how they are even possible. And I have struggled badly with a few of the races too.

Quote Originally Posted by dataDave View Post
    I suppose they want to target all skill levels. One took me over thirty minutes the other night, I could see it - just couldn't get to it.
    Im talking about the shedloads that they add at the end...

Quote Originally Posted by cutmymilk View Post
    Im talking about the shedloads that they add at the end...
    So am I. I'd done 90% of the existing ones before the end credits, but then after they peppered tons more throughout some of the easier new ones actually led me to the old ones I'd missed. Some have helped me complete the purple coins too.