0 0%

0 0%

2 9.52%

2 9.52%
  • 10 MARIO ANDRETTI

17 80.95%
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch

Well itís finally landed.Iíve put about 7-8 hours and accumulated 119 moons and unlocked double figure kingdoms.God this game is good,damn good
    Graphics are great and colourful.Music and sound effects are spot on.Iím sure I can hear my switch gasping for air as this must be rinsing the power out of the switch
    Odyssey oozes charm and levels feel magical at times that only Nintendo can produce time after time.Mario returns with a mighty bang and fans will be mesmerised with this adventure unlocking stuff to aid Mario on his quest.
    Mario Odyssey is the the creme de la creme of Mario titles.Buy this game now!!!

Pretty much as the above, it's Mario at his best. If I had to nit pick and say something bad the music it isn't in the same league as Galaxy 1 which I have been playing and listening to over the last few weeks.

The game itself is everything I have hoped for and have only stopped playing in the early hours of the morning the last two evenings due to shear exhaustion.

I don't want to talk specifics until more people have posted for fear of spoiling. Easily a 10/10 no question asked.

Although it does seem like Nintendo decided to make a while game out of Korok seed collecting.

loving it so far, spent hours on sand world last night. like Mario 64...but could end up being a lot better based on the game so far

also, was shocked to find that there weren't just 16 moons...but 69!! think I've found over 40 but can't imagine wear the other are at the mo
    Last edited by gamelife; 27-10-2017 at 12:17 PM.

You want to say so much about the levels and the neat touches but you can’t.You need to experience this game for yourselves

I hear the total number of moons in game is over
    !

I like it how you fill the moons quota in the top left, the game goes "hey, let's make a move!" and I'm "F that! Ima rinse this place first..." Then I spend five hours in a single area and absolutely cane it, ending up with four times as many moons as required... with more on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by dataDave View Post
    I like it how you fill the moons quota in the top left, the game goes "hey, let's make a move!" and I'm "F that! Ima rinse this place first..." Then I spend five hours in a single area and absolutely cane it, ending up with four times as many moons as required... with more on the horizon.
    I had exactly the same experience! I love the fact there is so much to find! It really is close to N64 in that regard. I was worried I couldnt pull of the hat moves when using normal controls, but have found you can at least do the 360 move. Not sure about "target left/right" but havent really needed that.

Camera is much better than I feared too. I have put the game down now, I want to savour it. I also find just running around and doing the exploration as highly enjoyable. Like BOTW just enjoying the world and exploring every corner is great fun in itself!

Loving the game so far, though i will contest that the music is bland so far but then im only 2 worlds in.

Seriously, is there ever any end to these moons?

There are still several mysteries, as well as difficult to reach ones like the one on that floating pyramid there which has been teasing me from the very beginning... I feel like I really should move on and see more of the game though. The whole day has been spent here.