• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff Minter's Polytechnicus.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      Jeff Minter's Polytechnicus.
      Is that like Skool daze, where an ageing Yak goes back into Uni to gain a degree in business studies and tries not to get expelled for wearing risible knitwear, whilst getting 100 lines (of coke from the dealer in the Student union bar)?

Comment

Also, the yak can only move sideways like a crab.

A crack, if you will.

Comment

Is Polybius decent? It’s on sale now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
            Apparently so. One of (maybe the only?) the only games to run natively at 120FPS in VR mode too.

Comment

I generally love Jeff Minter's stuff but I don't like playing Polybius in VR ... bit too intense on the senses

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                It's fantastic. Surprisingly chilled. Played the heck out of it when it first came out. Haven't played on VR but even on a TV it's terrific, and the music is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  Launch titles will include Ridge Racer VIII
                  SOLD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    It's fantastic. Surprisingly chilled. Played the heck out of it when it first came out. Haven't played on VR but even on a TV it's terrific, and the music is excellent.
                    Awesome. I don't have VR. Bought.

Comment

Apparently this is the behemoth dev unit

Comment

Looks big. What the white USB for?

Comment

Probably a higher-priority port for other development devices or a proprietary port for PSVR v2; it looks taller than a standard USB port, like it's wo connectors stacked on top of each other but still retail standard USB compatibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            Looks big. What the white USB for?
                            Charging your phone or one of those little desk fans.

Comment

A UE4 next-gen taster apparently using no optimisation, no-prebaked animation, only 20 trees, 100 bushes and the power of a GTX970

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                                Yes, but SONY America aren't full of muppets like SOA was.
                                Aren't people complaining that Sony America are censoring games, though, in a manner that extends even as far as Japan? I'm sure I read the Senran Kagura guy saying that series has no future on Sony platforms for that reason. This isn't defending SK as a game series; more just the idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X