User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vanpeebles View Post
    Is the Temple of Tootanparp in it?
    It's included a part of the season pass!!

I'm up to level 30 now with most of the map uncovered. Had some naval battles which brought back memories of black flag. Have also been doing almost all of the sides quests and papyrus puzzle missions which nets you some legendary items. It just keeps getting progressively better from it's slow start.

I can see me doing the full completion on this one. I'll be playing it at midnight tonight on the One X well!!

Quote Originally Posted by nonny View Post
    It's included a part of the season pass!!

I'm up to level 30 now with most of the map uncovered. Had some naval battles which brought back memories of black flag. Have also been doing almost all of the sides quests and papyrus puzzle missions which nets you some legendary items. It just keeps getting progressively better from it's slow start.

I can see me doing the full completion on this one. I'll be playing it at midnight tonight on the One X well!!
    nice - just picked up the ps4 version and looking forward to it from your recommendations!

I've finished the main campaign now and it's easily the most cohesive story they've done in the franchise to date. It also sets the tone and ties into the previous titles nicely.

Since hitting level 40 I've been doing a few end game missions. There's still quite a bit to see, a few "boss" battles to take care of and even the achievements left over seem like a good egg to chase. All up it's been a great experience and as a non-switch owner a GOTY contender...

Really enjoying this so far, I'm only like level 10 or something but it's pretty cool. Combat seems very satisfying, I love how you can see how much HP you're gonna take off when you aim your bow at somebody.

Yeah there are loads of really nice touches in this.

If you have the arrow reclaim skill you'll see Bayek grab them off his shield whilst in battle. As Senu gets upgraded she'll actually fly down and attack smaller enemies.

If you don't touch anything Senu will fly down and land on Bayeks arm. Press Y to feed and pet her. In fact you can also pet the other animals in game of you crouch next to them.

If you go for a swim nearby boats will always see you and come up alongside you to see if you need help. You can then climb up and either borrow the boat, or sit down and let the owner sail you to your destination.

When riding on camel or horse back, set the destination and press A to follow the road, then switch to Senu above. You can then scope out the surroundings whilst Bayek automatically follows the road to the objective.

In tombs and other dark caverns stand next to lamps with your torch out to automatically light them...

There's more buy they're the best ones I can think of.

When you say "borrow" someones boat, you mean "crash" right? 'cause I always end up smashing them to pieces

Yeah they take a bit of getting used to. Just don't boost until you're in open water.

Quote Originally Posted by nonny View Post
    Yeah they take a bit of getting used to. Just don't boost until you're in open water.
    You can boost and ancient Egyptian sailing boat?
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 15-11-2017 at 10:25 AM.

I think I'm addicted to this. Had some pretty cool / creepy moments in the desert. The heat really messes with your head It's a bit on the easy side though, even on hard mode and the PC version doesn't have the latest patch which ups the difficulty of stuff below your level (which is everything). Story is pretty simple, but engaging, and I think I can see where it's going. Bayek is a pretty interesting character too, they have done him well, unlike past Assassins. I found a legendary cursed spear which lowers my health to 1/3rd but ups my damage 200%, that's very fun to poke people with lol.

Glad you're liking it. I'm still running around the world mopping up random missions at max level.

The top level forts in this are still ultra hard to take out even when you've got full powered weaponry which is where your skills as an assassin really shine. Can't beat sneaking in, slitting a few throats, poisoning the bodies and then letting a few lions loose.

I see there is another Egyptian god challenge today so I'll give that a whirl. The last one was decent. I think I've got about 25 more missions before I run out of content but there might be a few I've missed in the admittedly vast world. Might have to do that as I am finding it hard to put down.