Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Respawn Entertainment's new third-person Star Wars action game will be called Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Studio boss…

EA has confirmed that Respawns next project is this Star Wars tie-in that see's the player take on the role of a Jedi during the period where Jedi were being hunted by the Empire between Episodes III and IV.

The game will presumably be for PS4, XBO and PC and is targetting to be one of EA's big Xmas period 2019 releases.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 13-04-2019, 19:09.

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    EA has confirmed that Respawns next project is this Star Wars tie-in that see's the player take on the role of a Jedi during the period where Jedi were being hunted by the Empire between Episodes III and IV.
    So they're remaking The Force Unleashed?

Comment

The timing is slightly interesting. In that based on the last few years, EA's end of year multiplayer game would be Battlefront 3. So I guess either this is a single player/story driven game to come out at the same time or they have decided to move BF3 onto another timeline.

Comment

Reveal trailer, confirmed as single player only and there will never be any microtransactions in the game

Comment

Dunno I want to like it but that trailer did nothing for me...

Comment

Looked a bit basic.

I know not in game but felt flat.

Comment

Yeah exactly. Flat sums it up and without seeing some real gameplay it's a bit worthless.

I do have faith in respawn as their output this far has been solid but really need to see more...

Comment

The main guy doesn't appear to have any facial expressions.

Comment

No game play

Some of the animation is seriously PS3 era BUT for some reason I'm mildly excited.

Comment

Unfortunately the reveal was a waste of time, but the biggest (nice) surprise was the no mtx and single player only news the day before. I think those have peaked my interest in a game I wasn't that fussed about.

Comment

EA Access subscribers will not get the service's standard free trial offer for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.In a rare e…

The 10 Hour EA Access Trial is not strong with this one

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/FallenOrder/comments/dszvv2/pretty_sure_i_wont_be_able_to_play_yet_but_at/ PART 2 PART 3 ON GAME LENGHT Everthing looks and seems GOOD. Respawn will deliver for the 4th time.

Some people have received it early. No spoiler impressions off one user

Comment

Working...
                        X