Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're totally correct about his resemblance to Michael Berryman! Like a mask made from scarred chicken breast tissue.

But when you say it's like "Home Alone with Friday the 13th deaths"...my excitement engine just bust a gasket...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      That makes me sad, I enjoyed Rambo 4 so much
      Me too. They no longer need to make Metal Slug the movie.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Rambo number 5.

*trumpets*

Comment

Is there a bit where someone's sat on the bog, laying a biiiiig cable? Then suddenly - "aieeeuuugh!" - a camo-faced, grimacing Rambo emerges vertically from the bowl jabbing a big, wooden spike up the guy's bumpipe?

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
            Is there a bit where someone's sat on the bog, laying a biiiiig cable? Then suddenly - "aieeeuuugh!" - a camo-faced, grimacing Rambo emerges vertically from the bowl jabbing a big, wooden spike up the guy's bumpipe?
            No.

There is however, a ridiculously long montage of him prepping all the traps in the tunnel system he lives in.

You read that right, he lives in a tunnel system he dug.

Comment

Which version of Watership Down is this you guys are talking about?

Comment

Character called 'Doug' included, who helps with the tunneling?

And maybe a dude or lady called 'Douglas'...whose hands nary even touch a trowel, spade or shovel???...

Comment

Lol at the fact he was initially gonna be going up against genetically modified supersoldiers a few years back and now he's digging tunnels like Monty Mole. Bit of a plot change!

Comment

It's just... oh man - so he's dug a load of tunnels because he's most at ease living underground, even though he has flashbacks to when he was traumatised by them. Okay.

I guess it'll make for an excellent place to hide when the bad guys relentlessly come after him until they're all dead.
                    I mean, why would they stop after it's clear he's set loads of traps and offing them one-by-one?

Comment

Does it have a toolbox crashing down the stairs and squishing someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        Does it have a toolbox crashing down the stairs and squishing someone?
                        Probably, I was starting to doze off.
                        It's all in the trailer, tbh.

At one point, a guy gets impaled on a rake, but to make sure he's dead, Rambo shoots him.
                        Another guy plummets into a hidden pit and is skewered by about 18 spikes, but Scratchy Rambo empties a clip into him, in case he was able to escape.

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] Moon 44 looks like my dreams adding that up right now after ive finished watching Amanda Donahoe sink her teeth into dicks on Lair of the White Worm
                          Last edited by Baseley09; 30-09-2019, 19:50.

Comment

The more QC tries to lambast it, the more awesome he makes it sound and also makes me wanna see it even more!!!!

Couldn't they just cement all the sides of the building so all the windows and doors are covered then get in loads of helicopters carrying huge tanks of water which could be poured in through the roof thereby filling the building entirely with water and thusly drowning Rambo in his wretched tunnel environment?

It *might* cost a lot of money and it *might* take several hours for the cement to fully solidify and form a seal but I heavily doubt a 77yr old mentally ill old man could swim that fast up the innards of an entirely flooded building.

Unless it was a bungalow. Whaddaya think?

Comment

At the other end of the Stallone scale, I took a day off work yesterday because of a bad back and watched Creed 2.

A part of me was hoping it would be at least a little bit camp as a throwback to Rocky IV, but of course it wouldn't!

It's a great film, and the training montages encouraged me to do some stretches which made my back feel a lot better. I'm managing ok at work today

Comment

I need to watch the Creeds. I loved Rocky Balboa.

Comment

Working...
                                X