Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's why it's not surprising at all that within days of impeachment beginning to make traction Trump has broken the record for campaign fundraising. Businesses will fall over themselves to get into bed with him and keep him in power because he's in their corner and consumers continually fail to hold them to account on this stuff.

Hopefully - hopefully it doesn't work though.

Comment

Like he will get anywhere near impeachment, in fact i wont be surprised when he likely sees another term, then changes the law and just decides to stay on past that indefinitely.

Comment

I can see him getting in again. He just has the play the 'wounded puppy' card.
        "Oh look at me, im just trying to get stuff done and i'm being thrown under the bus!" People lap that **** up. Boris will play the same card and be voted in too.
        God I hate people!

Comment

I think that's why he's been attempting to pursue Biden so hard, I think part of him recognises that he got in by the skin of his nose the first time with a lot riding on public distaste for Clinton. Without her this time he needs a scapegoat and he knows Biden is a tricky one as he's at times like the Dem's own Trump.

More fool the Dems if they get in power, be it this or the next time, and don't make one of the first issues on their agenda being dealing with the Electoral College. That needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            More fool the Dems if they get in power, be it this or the next time, and don't make one of the first issues on their agenda being dealing with the Electoral College. That needs to go.
            Yeahl if they campaign on it they had better actually change it - even if it's the reason they win.

Comment

Vermont senator has two stents inserted to treat blocked artery as aide says: ‘Senator Sanders is conversing and in good spirits’

Bernie Sanders has undergone heart surgery and cancelled all upcoming events for the time being following a blocked artery

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cancels-events

Bernie Sanders has undergone heart surgery and cancelled all upcoming events for the time being following a blocked artery
                To be fair, I like the guy, but he's in his late 70s. Life sucks sometimes but there are practicalities.

Comment

Trump threatening treason charges on a whistleblower and Civil war if something else happens, trump trump blah blah.

Honestly all you have to do is ban him from twitter and he’s done. Without his microphone he's nothing.

Comment

God I miss the days when the President of the US was an actual human being.

Comment

Trump posted a meme of Joe Biden and his son with a "Ukraine gas exec", proving how crooked he is, saying "LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH" with the Nickelback song playing in the background.

1. The "Ukraine gas exec" is Devon Archer, an American longtime business partner of Hunter Biden.
                      2. Nickelback didn't give permission and Trump's tweet now says "This media has been disabled in response to a report by the copyright owner."

Loads of people are tweeting about it:

Comment

Also did anyone see the clip of what he did to the Finland president yesterday? I only saw the clip today.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                          Also did anyone see the clip of what he did to the Finland president yesterday? I only saw the clip today.
                          Was that were trump touched his leg and he brushed him away? Lol.

Comment

Genius. We are witnessing a genius at work. Either that or this isn't some sort of high level political mind game and Trump has finally begun meltdown.

-Trump openly states that Ukraine should investigate Biden, repeating the very subject he's under impeachment inquiry for.
                            -He then accuses Biden of illegal dealing with China and states China should also investigate Biden, there is no evidence of either claim

To quote one tweet summary:

"Just to be clear, Trump is currently, this morning, calling on foreign leaders to investigate Biden in the midst of an impeachment proceeding about whether he has encouraged foreign leaders to investigate Biden"

On Live TV

Pence has gone all in on backing up Trump in the last 2 hours meaning if Trump gets taken down, the Vice President will be taken down with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              • Journalist asks question.
                              • Trump avoids question with usual bragging.
                              • Journalist asks question again.
                              • Trump says he's answered it, "ask the Finland President a question."
                              • Journalist asks the Finnish President (Sauli Niinistö) a question.
                              • Trump talks over him to answer the question not aimed at him.
                              • Sauli Niinistö: "I think that question was for me."
                              • Trump winds up press conference by calling CNN "corrupt" and walks out.
                              • Press laugh.

I wonder if CNN could sue for being called "corrupt"?

Comment

Edit: I haven't checked sources on this and realising it has to be fake. Will be back to post it again if it's real.

Comment

Working...
                                X