Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question is, does Colin ever work in just a pair of pants and the stormtrooper helmet?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      The question is, does Colin ever work in just a pair of pants and the stormtrooper helmet?
      That would bring too many ladies in.....and nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
        Only if I wanted people to leave. Quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          It does mate, aye. Though I’m going to apply to change my licence to all day as there’s a demand there for it. (Which I should've just done in the first place. ) It's just a tiny wee room I added on by converting part of my stock area, but people love it.

Theres a demand for all day drinking in Scotland? Never would of guessed

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Theres a demand for all day drinking in Scotland? Never would have guessed
            That lot have a genetic thirst, they just love being on the sauce and having a swally

Comment

Ninja grammar edit in the quote. Classy.

Comment

Huh??

Comment

People talk a lot about big data and I know my phone is listening to me to serve up ads but Amazon is really, really dim. You just bought the John Wick trilogy blu ray collection, perhaps you'd like to buy John Wick 3 on blu ray?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    It does mate, aye. Though I’m going to apply to change my licence to all day as there’s a demand there for it. (Which I should've just done in the first place. ) It's just a tiny wee room I added on by converting part of my stock area, but people love it.

Looks beautiful, and so Man Plan.

Comment

In findings that will probably shock everyone but me

Vaping lung illness looks like mustard gas exposure in shock of shockers.

Last edited by fishbowlhead; 04-10-2019, 08:05.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        In findings that will probably shock everyone but me

Vaping lung illness looks like mustard gas’s exposure in shock of shockers.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019...s-doctors-say/
                        Fammydodd vapes, enough said!

Comment

Surprised Fammydodd doesn't manufacture vape juice, it seems to be the business enterprise of choice for sketchy folks with big dreams.

Comment

What or who is a Fammydodd? Or shouldn't I ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              What or who is a Fammydodd? Or shouldn't I ask?
                              He is one who walks amongst us but in disguise. Beware of the Dodd and getting a dodding.

Comment

This weird running transition at the 00:36 mark. It's always bugged me and I can't unsee it!

Comment

Working...
                                X