Things overheard while playing videogames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things overheard while playing videogames

"I don't want to drink the cat" (button on the cat said Drink)

"I hate killing babies, but they are going to have to go" (zombie babies in minecraft I think)

This was in a raid live on mic in Destiny.

Guys talking away as we’re mid boss.

Someone walks in his room: your dumped, here’s your key, Ive packed my things and I’m done, have fun with your sad little game.

The guy carried on and finished the raid 🤣

Comment

At least he wasn't dumped over Anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

The guy carried on and finished the raid ��
        No one needs that sort of negativity in their lives.

Comment

Heard someone say "Mom, I've finished now, can you come and wipe me" whilst playing PGR3 on Xbox 360. To this day I don't know whether it was real or said merely for comedic effect but the way he said it... man, it was funny. The entire lobby cracked up.

Comment

This thread is delivering

Comment

Bit off topic but the first Xbox live game I ever saw, the first gamer tag I ever saw above someone’s head was orriblekunt

Comment

Remember [MENTION=599]bignige[/MENTION] ? And he was constantly being harassed on Live for having a racist gamertag, having to explain every time that his name is Nigel.

Comment

I do remember that. Stupid Americans, innit? I mean, the way you pronounce 'Nige' there shouldn't be any confusion anyway.

Comment

When my old housemate and I used to play RE5's Mercenaries Mode I remember him shouting the following from his room regarding the big guys in the Kijuju village:

"I've got two big fatties on top of me."

Still cracks me up to this day.

Comment

Destiny raid, guy playing with us got more and more drunk as the raid went on to the point that he fell asleep and started snoring and mumbling rubbish, we got him to wake up eventually but then he starts shouting at us asking how we got in his house, which caused the chat to erupt in laughter.

Poor guy was super sheepish the next day on com's turns out he wasn't paying proper attention to how much vodka he was drinking as he was concentrating to much on the raid and not on what he was pouring in his glass and ended up drinking most of a bottle of vodka in a very short space of time.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 24-07-2019, 08:25.

Comment

First time I used the original Xbox Live I played Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Ran out of the spawn room, got shot and the first voice I ever hear in an online calls me a homophobic and racial slur in one sentence. I just thought, ah, so this is the wonderful online gaming experience I've heard so much about.

Comment

Playing Soldier of Fortune Payback on 360 about nine years back, some young guy with a deep Yorkshire, heavy Castleford-y accent shouting "you fuuuuh*in ni**ers" for over fifteen minutes like he had a weird form of autism, it was very rhythmic, like water torture.

What a crap game Payback was but I really liked the online. Would love a remastered SOF1/2 pack on current gen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            Destiny raid, guy playing with us got more and more drunk as the raid went on to the point that he fell asleep and started snoring and mumbling rubbish, we got him to wake up eventually but then he starts shouting at us asking how we got in his house, which caused the chat to erupt in laughter.

Poor guy was super sheepish the next day on com's turns out he wasn't paying proper attention to how much vodka he was drinking as he was concentrating to much on the raid and not on hat he was pouring in his glass and ended up drinking most of a bottle of vodka in a very short space of time.
                            I've not even needed booze to achieve this, my FFXIV guildies have heard me snoring on more than one occasion.

Comment

Working...
                            X