User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by replicashooter View Post
    What was wrong with the PS4 version? Its generally quite well regarded and I was thinking about picking up a copy.
    PS4 version is fantatsic, and well regarded.

Think that's to do with Colin, rather than the game! I thought it was excellent on PS4. Shame to hear the Switch version is a bit dodgy, hopefully they fix the control issues.

Quite possibly @wakka, I know my opinion isnít the general consensus. But, for me, the controls and gameplay suck a sucky thing on suck street on PS4. But hey, personal taste and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Quite possibly @wakka, I know my opinion isn’t the general consensus. But, for me, the controls and gameplay suck a sucky thing on suck street on PS4. But hey, personal taste and all.
    Yes not intending to dismiss your opinion. That’s fair enough you didn’t like it. I have to say I personally really enjoyed it.

I turned the diffuculty down and have managed to get a kind of aim stafe thing going. Finally.... I having a tonne of fun!

Not perfect, but getting better at aiming:

Looks amazing on the switch screen. Incredible.
    Last edited by capcom_suicide; 12-11-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Another few hours this evening at the hotel. Amazing! A true fully realise fps on my switch. I think it looks so good, and the music and feeling of being a bad ass is super fun. Enough to give demons nightmares! If you havent played doom and want a mobile shooter, then thumbs up! So glad I kept practicing.