Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if anyone else has seen this but looks like the Psikyo shooting collections are getting western released in Ltd Box Sets...

Collection Alpha (Strikers '45 1-3 / Sol Divide / Dragon Blaze / Zero Gunner 2)
    Psikyo Shooting Stars Alpha is a collection of six classic Psikyo shoot’em up hits! The game includes the following titles: STRIKERS 1945, STRIKERS 1945 II, STRIKERS 1945 III, SOL DIVIDE, Dragon Blaze and ZERO GUNNER 2. The Limited Edition I

Collection Bravo (Samurai Aces 1-3 / Gunbird 1-2 / Gunbarich)
    Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo is a collection of six classic Psikyo shoot’em up hits! The game includes the following titles: Samurai Aces Episode I, GUNBARICH, Samurai Aces Episode II: TENGAI, Samurai Aces Episode III: SENGOKU CANNON, GUNBIRD, and

Both come in sets containing -

Collectors box
    OST
    Art Schematics????
    Art Cards

Seem pretty good for those who haven't already imported (like me)

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Dr Kawashima's Brain Training coming to Switch in Japan Dec 27th

The fact the Switch vibrates to let you know its training time is pretty funny.

Comment

Nintendo sent me three separate packages today. Three joycons. Where the system and the fourth joycon is, only Nintendo knows. I choose to believe Reggie is the only one who holds that information although there is a chance that they flashed up the answer for a single frame of that 24 hour Pokémon livestream of nothingness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Nintendo sent me three separate packages today. Three joycons. Where the system and the fourth joycon is, only Nintendo knows. I choose to believe Reggie is the only one who holds that information although there is a chance that they flashed up the answer for a single frame of that 24 hour Pokémon livestream of nothingness.
          Did you send your best of pair of trousers back?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            Did you send your best of pair of trousers back?
            Is this a tradition? Did I do it wrong? Is this why they haven't sent me my Switch?

Comment

I choose to believe Reggie is the only one who holds that information although there is a chance that they flashed up the answer for a single frame of that 24 hour Pokémon livestream of nothingness.
              So, with Reggie gone, the information is gone. And possibly your system and 4th Joycon too.

Comment

Is this a tradition? Did I do it wrong? Is this why they haven't sent me my Switch?
                Yes and yes.

And yes.
                Last edited by vanpeebles; 07-10-2019, 17:36.

Comment

My SNES EU pads are supposed to have shipped so it looks like if anyone got in then the first lot is being sent out about now.

Impressions when they arrive but I’ve got the secret of mana collection to use them with in addition to the SNES online games, hoping they work well for that authentic feel 😊

Comment

Says mines due for delivery on the 9th

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                      My SNES EU pads are supposed to have shipped so it looks like if anyone got in then the first lot is being sent out about now.

Impressions when they arrive but I’ve got the secret of mana collection to use them with in addition to the SNES online games, hoping they work well for that authentic feel ��
                      Feels smaller than I remember. Must have bigger hands than I used to. Explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Feels smaller than I remember. Must have bigger hands than I used to. Explains a lot.
                        Titter ye not

Comment

More SNES controllers are up in the UK store now and the website miraculously seems to be working. Just got one. Price for the unit is good but shipping was hefty to Ireland.

Comment

Got all the way through to postage and there charging £8 which really pees me off as i bet it will be delivered by hermes or some other ****ty parcel company its not even as if their using some sort of speedy priority service so god knows how their getting away with scalping the postage.

pushes this up to £36 for a Bluetooth Snes pad

Comment

So it's not just Ireland then.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                                Got all the way through to postage and there charging £8 which really pees me off as i bet it will be delivered by hermes or some other ****ty parcel company its not even as if their using some sort of speedy priority service so god knows how their getting away with scalping the postage.

pushes this up to £36 for a Bluetooth Snes pad
                                DPD - who I don't tend to have a good time with.

Oh and it was a flat rate of £8 no matter how many you ordered.

Comment

Working...
                                X