X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NINJA WARRIORS ONCE AGAIN

This went past my head!!!

Man I love the music in this game.

I think I saw this being listed as Ninja Saviours: Return of the Warriors.

Yeah you can't beat a bit of Daddy Mulk.

Comment

My copy has shipped from Play-Asia today

Comment

This leaked online a week ago so I was wondering when my retail copy would ship. Today! ****ing love the SFAM version.

Comment

Bummed this isn't on the Xbox

Comment

I can’t seem to find a retailer on line that is selling this, playasia yesterday said it was not available. Is it readily available in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
              I can’t seem to find a retailer on line that is selling this, playasia yesterday said it was not available. Is it readily available in Japan?

Play Asia have it but stock due in 1 week:

The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors (Multi-Language) for PlayStation 4Based on the 1994-released The Ninja Warriors: Again, which is a Super Famicom arrangement of the 1987-released arcade game The Ninja Warriors, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again is a 25-year-later remake from the Tengo Project main staff that brought you the original games. While retaining its 16-bit style, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again significantly enhances the character resolution, pattern amount, and more to match the latest hardware. In addition to two new playable characters, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again implements a two-player co-op mode that was not available in The ...

It's an Asian release so I don't suposse there will be many Japanese stockists.
              Last edited by dyer60; 25-07-2019, 12:08.

Comment

Been playing this one a lot today, it really does feel like the SNES version on steroids. I might find it a bit tricky going back to the original now.

Comment

Played this as well and have the same feelings as Arashikage! Fun stuff with a slightly new coat of paint. Game holds up great and the extra stuff in it definitely made this worth it for me.

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  Bummed this isn't on the Xbox
                  Time to take a leap of faith to PS4 (or Switch...! Doesn't your son have one?)
                  Last edited by danholo; 25-07-2019, 20:06. Reason: holds

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                    Played this as well and have the same feelings as Arashikage! Fun stuff with a slightly new coat of paint. Game holds up great and the extra stuff in it definitely made this worth it for me.

Time to take a leap of faith to PS4 (or Switch...! Doesn't your son have one?)
                    Yeah, my son has a switch but in all honesty I don't want a switch since most multi platform games on that are gimped. Even Blazing Chrome is.
                    I may just have to fork out for a used PS4.

Comment

Yeah, my son has a switch but in all honesty I don't want a switch since most multi platform games on that are gimped. Even Blazing Chrome is.
                      I agree with your comment about the switch... I feel let down and cheated paying for a multi platform title on the Switch, as 99% of the time they are inferior to a PS4 / XBO version. Most of the time, it costs more for the title too... so it’s like paying more for less... I’m not a portable gamer, so my switch is a desktop console, so there is no benefit whatsoever for me to buy for the switch, if the same title is on a ‘big brother’ console.

Comment

It’s the portable aspect that sells me on the Switch, especially if it’s a Metroidvania kinda game. These games benefit from the drop in/drop out nature of handhelds which was gutting considering Bloodstained was such a borked port. PS4 is still the way to go with multi-platform releases.

Comment

Just checked out Blazing Chrome and I'm a bit surprised that a game like that needed to be gimped so to speak. Would be surprised if this new Ninja Warriors game didn't get a port on Steam though.

Comment

Looks amazing and that's how one does pixel art, not like the crap we're getting with SOR IV or the new Battletoads

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                              I agree with your comment about the switch... I feel let down and cheated paying for a multi platform title on the Switch, as 99% of the time they are inferior to a PS4 / XBO version. Most of the time, it costs more for the title too... so it’s like paying more for less... I’m not a portable gamer, so my switch is a desktop console, so there is no benefit whatsoever for me to buy for the switch, if the same title is on a ‘big brother’ console.

Thought it was obvious that Switch's main draw is portability. It makes zero sense to buy stuff like Doom or Wolfenstein on the Switch if you have an Xbox One, PS4 or a gaming PC, unless you want the portability.

There are certain genres that fit really well on handhelds though, like JRPGs and whatever genre DQ Builders belongs to.

Comment

Working...
                              X