Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished Dragon Age Inquisition. 82 hours. Loads of side stuff still to do i I feel like it. I loved it overall. Not quite Origins good but still very enjoyable and it didn't end with a boss battle that threw all the game rules out the window; I went in prepared and my preparations paid off. Nice. Looking forward to their next one now (although I understand Bioware that made Inquisition is basically decimated? so will it be any good?).

Anything else in this style I could play while I wait (not a Bethesda game)? Xbox or PS4 or even an older PS3 or 360 game or an older PC game maybe?

Cheers.

Comment

I haven’t played Dragon Age, but I am playing Divinity Original Sin II and it’s very good. Worth a look - it’s on all platforms except Switch.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        it’s on all platforms except Switch.
        Divinity 2 came out on Switch last month.

Comment

Oh wow - that's cool, I didn't realise that. I can see it working well on Switch actually (as long as they've increased the point size of the fonts - they're pretty dinky even on a big TV).

The real standout feature of the game for me is the splitscreen multiplayer. You can play the whole campaign that way, and it's a bunch of fun.

Comment

Weekend arrives and after several nights of no play I really need to push on through the Spring section of Metro: Exodus this weekend, so that and possibly some revisit guffins on XBO

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              Oh wow - that's cool, I didn't realise that. I can see it working well on Switch actually (as long as they've increased the point size of the fonts - they're pretty dinky even on a big TV).
              Yeah, I wondered about the text size. Amazing how many games this factor gets overlooked.

Comment

Been pretty much exclusively playing Control this week. Not very often these days a game comes out of nowhere and knocks my socks off. Really nice surprise. Enjoying every moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Yeah, I wondered about the text size. Amazing how many games this factor gets overlooked.
                  And switch lite has an even smaller screen.

Cheers btw Wakka. Will check that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 completely rearranges the character select screen depending on whether you are playing on TV or handheld and it's excellent. More devs need to consider the screen size in handheld.

Comment

[MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] just saw a review and have it coming on Xbox (£4 cheaper than PS4) tomorrow. Looks right up my street. Cheers.

Comment

[MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] just saw a review and have it coming on Xbox (£4 cheaper than PS4) tomorrow. Looks right up my street. Cheers.

Comment

Nice one [MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION].

I’m playing it on Xbox, the scrub lord S version no less, and it runs very well and looks great - even in split screen.

Comment

Mainly astral chain and lumines

Comment

Been playing GEARS OF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION on XB1, have to say this is a great remaster.

I'm on Act V, about to fight the Brumak but saving it for tomoz. Not far off General Raam. I'm scared. It's put me off installing this.

It took me about twenty tries last time I attempted it. Ugh. That must've been like 2009/2010. Don't wanna let it ruin my experience, just don't want it stopping me from finishing it because this is such a fun game.

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION]

The recently released GreedFall is being likened to Dragon Age a lot.

Why GreedFall is the game BioWare fans should care about

Why GreedFall is this year's honorary Dragon Age title

Comment

Working...
                                X