Japanese gamecube question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese gamecube question

Seeing as spice orange gamecubes are dirt cheap on amazon i'm going to pick one up to play on but i know some models nintendo removed the digital port but i have a component cable so it needs to have that digital port. Did nintendo remove the digital port on spice later spice cubes? I can't seem to find any way to tell online besides finding ones that have a picture of the back of the console. Did the gamecube in the enjoy plus pack that has the gba player bundled in have their digital ports removed?

Seeing as all my cubes were early gen they all have them but it's been a looong time since i bought one.

I’ve just purchased a Tales of Symphonia Cube that’s in an Enjoy Plus pack and it has the digital AV out, if that’s any indication. And I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Spice one with and without the port.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Did the gamecube in the enjoy plus pack that has the gba player bundled in have their digital ports removed?
      My spice orange Gamecube is from such a pack and it still includes the 'Digital AV Out' port.

Comment

Cheers for the help peeps, i'll take a risk on a plus pack as i have spotted one that's in decent condition for £40

Comment

Working...
        X