Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Or people just do some exercise and then can eat whatever they want
    "I don't care if your names are Paula Radcliffe and Mo Farah and you're travelling to the London Marathon, no snacks on MY train!"

Comment

Dime: Lemon Limited Edition
      I've seen the obscenely priced bags of orange flavoured Dime bar pieces in Ikea but was surprised to see this hiding out in B&M, a lemon flavoured Dime bar. You can actually taste the lemon flavouring quite quickly but once you start chewing it becomes largely like the standard bar experience. More a quirky novelty than anything else given lemon chocolate so rare.
      3/5 Milkshakes

Comment

Popchips Ridged: Buffalo Ranch flavour

OK, the flavour of these is actually a very well done buffalo. I really enjoyed it, and there's a decent kick of spice too. Much, MUCH better than the normal Popchips BBQ flavour, which is a very generic paprika-y kind of taste.

4/5 discs of industrially pressured potato starch

Comment

Orange Twirl? Lemon Dime?! My local convenience shops need to up their game, man...

I was so excited when they started getting matcha Kit Kats in, practically stockpiling the buggers, and now that tap's run dry too.

Woe is me.

Comment

Still haven’t seen an Orange Twirl anywhere in London yet.

WTF Cadbury’s!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Dime: Lemon Limited Edition
              I've seen the obscenely priced bags of orange flavoured Dime bar pieces in Ikea but was surprised to see this hiding out in B&M, a lemon flavoured Dime bar. You can actually taste the lemon flavouring quite quickly but once you start chewing it becomes largely like the standard bar experience. More a quirky novelty than anything else given lemon chocolate so rare.
              3/5 Milkshakes
              Are they called Dime again? Or still Daim?

Comment

I saw the 3-packs of the lemon Dimes at Poundland earlier, being promoted at the tills.

Comment

That's a good lead.

Comment

Had a check, still Daim. Still no luck on the Orange Twirls either, I'm particularly curious about their popularity as well because surely they just taste like most other orange chocolate like Choc Orange's etc?

Comment

I just realised my girlfriend bought an orange twirl yesterday and don’t let me try any!

Comment

Can't remember if I said owt about it but Lidl are doing a Monster Munch rip-off, 'Monster Claws' iirc (can't be arsed Googling).

Anyway, they're like 79p (iirc, maybe 89p) for 9 packs, 3 beef, 3 spicy, 3 salt n vig. And they are actually decent...I surprisingly liked the salt n vig (a flav I normally hate) because of its soft and sweet flavour, the sharpness was curbed-in and made it heavily palatable to moi. Very nice.

Only prob is the tiny packets/baglets, you'll be lucky to get 10 full pawprints in every baglet, 8.5 seems to be the norm. Having said that, the first pack I got had three extra salt n vigs in, 12 baglets for 79p was ace, you never know you could get lucky just like I did*...good luck to you all!

*second pack had the stated 9 baglets so don't go expecting that Brucie Baglet Bonus but you never know, sometimes lightning strikes twice...

Comment

Other two flavours are good, btw. The beef is my fave Monster Munch flavour, has been since the 80s (it's pretty much exactly the same these days, just bit less bass to the flav) and the beef flavour is very close, maybe 6% less salty but 2% more tomato-paprika-ey. But well nice and similar enough it *could* make one forget. Good job, you German forgers, DAS IST GUT!!!!

Spicy one...it's decent. But a quite generic chilli/sweet chilli sauce type of flavour that many supermarket crisps have. But quite a dense, sweet vibe, maybe 1.29% popcornesque.

And I'd give the spicy like a 6.9/7. Can't go fucn wrong wi these bad bwoyz tbh!!!

Comment

Also, the Monster Khaos 500ml cans are two for £1.50 at Jack Fulton at prez.

In my view - and with long consideration - this is the nicest Monster out there. It has a smoooooth fizz, it's fizzy but not sharp and the flavour is lovely.

It's even better than Pipeline Punch. That's saying summat when I'm saying that.

The slightly less fizz...makes it amazing.

Comment

Picked up another 3-pack of Daim Lemon Edition's and this time they were sat beside 3-packs of Daim Orange Editions too. Get in.

Comment

Space Raiders multi-pack....reduced from 10 bags to 8

Comment

Working...
                                X