X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Let me go test...

edit: yes, yes it does. And I'm still crap at the games.
    That's great news! Not about you being crap at them but just the controller bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      That's great news! Not about you being crap at them but just the controller bit.
      I want a carry case for them now.

Anyone got a 3D printer??

Comment

dpd apparently tried to deliver mine while I was out. I only know because I checked my tracking number (there was no note through the door or anything). Guessing it will play out the same tomorrow.

If Nintendo's website hadn't kept messing up when choosing a different delivery address to the billing one there wouldn't have been an issue.

Comment

Just tried my SNES controller with Cuphead and it works. Start is the plus button, and I’m sure the select button is minus. The only trouble is there’s no home button. The SNES emulator uses ZL as screenshot and ZR as home. It appears Nintendo saying the controllers won't work with other software is simply due to the lack of available buttons.

I like the message with the SNES pad symbol when it’s connected

Comment

I got my SNES controller today. It feels great and works beautifully with the Street Fighter Collection.

Comment

Nothing surprising about the news that Overwatch on Switch is not good.

Comment

Framerate issues?

Comment

Mod your Switch and you can tweak The Witcher III to run at 60fps

Comment

Why no Ring Fit Adventure thread?
                    I got mine yesterday but I've not had the time to play it yet!

Comment

Apparently Return of the Obra Dinn is out on Switch now. I haven't played it but it looks amazing. Anyone played it?

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                        Let us know if it's good! I'm considering getting it. It reminds me of Dragon Quest Swords which I enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                          Make one!

Return of the Obra Dinn doesn't seem to be live for Switch yet. I'm well in for it though. It looks awesome - I've been lusting after it on PC but I don't own one that can play games.

Comment

I've played Obra Dinn on Mac, and thought it was great. I can see it being a good fit for playing some on the go, too.

Comment

So I'm off on my holibobs next weekend & going to take the switch but could do with a new game or 2 (I only have 4 at the moment & I've owned it nearly a year) I can't afford loads so after recommendations if you wouldn't mind (Not a fan of Zelda titles or RPG's though)?

I had been considering a couple of the following...

Astral Chain
                              Azure Gunvolt
                              Dragonball Heroes
                              Daemon X Machina
                              Bayonetta 2
                              Star Wars Pinball

A Multiplayer game wouldn't go amiss either

I would love a fighter or 2 but no D-Pad is a killer & using it in screen mode I assume I can't attach a wired pad?

Any recommendations appreciated

Thanks

Neil

Comment

You can use a wired pad in screen mode(I guess you mean outside the dock?). You might need a USB to USB-C adapter, and of course the pad has to be compatible with the Switch - it doesn’t work with regular USB pads.

Comment

Working...
                                X