No announcement yet.

Capcom Home Arcade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah forget the plug n play, im more interested in Fuses collection. I feel like i need closer pics to all your cabinets so i can satisfy my noseyness lol

Comment

What’s Luke say when approaching docking bay 94 again?

Comment

Fuse deffo has one of the nicest setups on here

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

I love how it has a clean, inviting Japanese vibe.

Very jealous.

P.S. How big is that monster screen???

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Yeah forget the plug n play, im more interested in Fuses collection. I feel like i need closer pics to all your cabinets so i can satisfy my noseyness lol
            Ha ha ha, [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION] knows what's on those shelves!

Comment

Way too fancy for my tastes, if it doesn't look you are going to be avalanched by boxes and found dead months later, then it's not a proper setup.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                Way too fancy for my tastes, if it doesn't look you are going to be avalanched by boxes and found dead months later, then it's not a proper setup.
                Live footage of VP configuring another Spectrum:

Comment

Now, that's a setup

Comment

You/he probably knows where everything is too - there's a storage system.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      You/he probably knows where everything is too - there's a storage system.
                      I've mislaid my speccy +3 PSU, it's caused a great deal of disappointment.

Comment

Hi I just got one of these and really like it. Have a slight issue with the top of the screen missing (being off screen) so I can't see the whole score on Ghouls and Ghosts etc. This seems to happen in all screen display options. Anyone know how I can fix this? Is it my TV?

Comment

You got a 'Screen Fit' option on your telly? 16:9 on some tellies can cut off the top n' bottom of the screen.

'Issues' with a £200 twin-joystick device with 16 20+yr old ROMs on it??? Funk dat.

£200. Well, £199. It's a LOT of dough when you got no dough.

It's...lamentable. I really wanted to covet this thing but I want it like I want a snood (I've never wanted a snood).

It is a delusion. Bottom line.

Comment

The more I read about this thing, the more disappointment I feel and I’m saying that as somebody who adored Capcom’s considerable contribution to the arcade golden-age of the 1980s and 1990s.

This thing just reflects their modern-day laziness and complacency, but here’s hoping that AvP finally gets a home port via Switch eShop/Steam/PSN/XBLA, etc.
                            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 11-11-2019, 22:59.

Comment

To be fair, it looked awful from day 1.

Comment

WOW what a difference a little update can make. The lag is gone and this is bloody brilliant and gives the arcade experience loving playing Progear

Comment

Working...
                                X