User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interestingly even though I got refunded from Microsoft for this it's still in my purchase history and I can still play it. So seems they just reversed the charge.

Has it been improved at all since the initial furore? I'm not too bothered trying it out until they make some real positive changes to the system.

They suspended the premium currency. Otherwise the game is almost the same. The post-game MVP list has been revamped, as has the amount of credits received.

Edit: my comment about focusing on one class was pretty much on the money. Create upgrade cards and the card level of your class increases, unlocking more card slots and upgrades. But craft parts are limited. This is where the "pay-to-win" nonsense comes into play. Everyday you get a random amount of craft parts, and you get more for completing certain milestones. Focus your parts onto upgrades for one class until you've got it decently high, then more to something else with the parts you've gotten since, etc.
    It'll take some grinding, and you can also get the cards from crates that you buy with credits instead, but that's at random. I'd rather know what I'm making, and use my credits to unlock the other heroes.

Heroes Vs Villains has had a revamp, now you have to take out a specific target 10 times to win a round. It you go up against someone with a lightsabre, you will die. That is what I've found. Otherwise it was pretty fun, but I did unlock Luke Skywalker ready for times like this.
    Last edited by kryss; 06-12-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    I thought about getting this, but I too never play online multiplayer. In CEX they had so many copies it almost rivalled the racks of FIFA games in there!
    So... I heard you like FIFA games...

[Taken at a CEX in the Netherlands. Wasn't all of them either, as I discovered more on the shelf next to it. I counted how many copies of any FIFA title there was present, it was over 300 copies, and that was JUST FOR THE PS3!]

Insane. Why don't they just throw them out?

I brought some old games for credit a few years ago at a shop here in Finland and they said no thanks, that they're garbage.

I don't get why they don't just have a 6 month cut off for FIFA trades

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    I thought about getting this, but I too never play online multiplayer. In CEX they had so many copies it almost rivalled the racks of FIFA games in there!
    Some of them are new.

Remember, you can buy things at CEX with their vouchers from trade-ins. If they get in some new games and slap a USED sticker on them, then there are people who will trade in items to buy them. CEX don't lose money on the sale because overall they'll gain money on the used items they'll re-sell.

This applies doubly at Christmas, when money is tight and people who are hard-up might be tempted to trade some stuff in to get their kid that game they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Falls View Post
    I don't get why they don't just have a 6 month cut off for FIFA trades
    They do, sort-of. They'll only give pennies for them. And I mean literally pennies. Some of those games will trade in for 1p and sell for 1. They only have to sell 1-in-100 of them to break even, and it helps make sure they never have bare shelves, which looks worse.

Most of the old versions in that shot btw were 25 cents each...

The freezing issue I have with multiplayer is almost as bad as the rubberbanding that BF4 had at launch. An entire second of me not being able to see whats happening and react to it. Is it just old PS4 models I wonder?