No announcement yet.

Death Stranding (Kojima Productions) PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really glad this game has been made and intend to play it eventually.

One of the games that has struck me the most in the last year is Everyone's Gone to the Rapture and you can't even pick anything up!

I doubt I'd still be gaming if the only genre was Space Marine Soccer 20XX. Vive la différence!

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
      Thing is with Shenmue is that the concept was groundbreaking. For a game of that time, there were a lot of different things to do. However, I think whether you enjoyed it or not did almost completely depend on whether you liked the carefully-built "living" world or not. I love it, but I don't think anyone's wrong for not liking it as I can absolutely see it's not for everyone.!
      That's fine, but it was still not much fun to play and really really dull and well... boring. This game mind you, looks a billion times worse, I can walk up nice-looking mountains for real from my doorstep and bang the sheep LOL

Comment

Death stranding to get "You ok, Hon?" and revamped "like system" DLC.

Comment

I don't think this game is for you, TA.

You should probably move on as you're normally really positive about gaming and it's a shame to see you stuck in this loop of negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            I can walk up nice-looking mountains for real from my doorstep and bang the sheep LOL

Police bombarded by complaints of a Welshman leaving long ladders over local landscape

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

You should probably move on as you're normally really positive about gaming and it's a shame to see you stuck in this loop of negativity.
              Not being impressed with 'ONE' game, doesn't mean I'm in a loop of negativity. Thankfully there are loads of good games around at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                Police bombarded by complaints of a Welshman leaving long ladders over local landscape
                Police on in on the act too mun. All the real Welsh, love sheep rustling

Comment

Shenmue is the best game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    Shenmue is the best game ever.
                    If one likes walking sims. Shenmue II was so much better IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                      Anal was not fun. I'd rate the experience 9/10
                      I'll let you pitch next time.

Comment

It's half surprising this isn't a game where Kojima has hired a model to portray a skimpily clad female soldier with a tragic past who's involved in a romantic fling with the reaper himself - Death Straddled

Comment

Saw an ad for the game with '9.8/10 - IGN Italia' on it ... they'd have name-checked the Trimdon Bugle if they'd given it a good write-up

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            and bang the sheep
                            Now you've given Kojima an idea for a possible sequel.

But seriously... you really do live in a valley.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                              Now you've given Kojima an idea for a possible sequel.

But seriously... you really do live in a valley.
                              LOL. I've got the day off work and off down my mates for a few drinks and to play the game: He's Massive Kojima fan and got the collectors edition. Looking forward to seeing what it is actually like if nothing else it will be a GFX showcase for the Pro

I lost the love for Kojima after MGS II myself

Comment

I can't believe how much MGS5 ruined a lot of my hype in Kojima

Comment

Working...
                                X