X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah okay, thanks Charles.

Comment

[MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION] [MENTION=5818]fallenangle[/MENTION] [MENTION=15230]Nico87[/MENTION] [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]

Please try now and let me know.

Comment

All working

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          All working
          Phew. Thanks for confirming. The database is reporting itself as being OK and everything is working for me.

Comment

All working again for me.

Thanks.

Comment

Cheers dude

Comment

All good, thanks!

Comment

Great!

Comment

Still having issues when I click on the "forum" tab.

Comment

Nevermind, cleared cookies and all good now

Comment

Jeez. Giving me a heart attack.

Comment

Not sure if this is the forum or my browser but the Top Gun 2 thread says that there is a post by Neon Ignition today at 8:56am. When I go into the thread, the last post it shows is from Finsbury Girl on the 21st of July. Me or the forum?

Edit: Oddly, the other threads I'm seeing this morning seem fine.
                          Last edited by Dogg Thang; 16-12-2019, 09:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Not sure if this is the forum or my browser but the Top Gun 2 thread says that there is a post by Neon Ignition today at 8:56am. When I go into the thread, the last post it shows is from Finsbury Girl on the 21st of July. Me or the forum?
                            Possibly you, I see the post fine (it's the latest poster for the film).
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              Possibly you, I see the post fine (it's the latest poster for the film).
                              Weird. It’s the same on my iPad. Maybe my ISP has banned the poster due to its naughtiness.

Edit: And now that Marty has posted in it, I can see NI's post.
                              Last edited by Dogg Thang; 16-12-2019, 14:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Weird. It’s the same on my iPad. Maybe my ISP has banned the poster due to its naughtiness.

Edit: And now that Marty has posted in it, I can see NI's post.
                                Did this fix itself? If not, I might need to run the forum counters.

Comment

Working...
                                X