Aladdin & The Lion King HD Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aladdin & The Lion King HD Remastered

Yes, you read that right. Apparently, revealed at Gamestop Con is the upcoming release of Remakes of both 16 bit era titles. In addition to the remake, the release will also include the Mega Drive and SNES incarnations of the games inclusive of their soundtracks. Both will see release in October on all systems.

Cool!

I love Aladdin on the Megadrive but I've never played The Lion King (for shame). It'll be nice to be able to compare to the SNES versions too.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Cool!

I love Aladdin on the Megadrive but I've never played The Lion King (for shame). It'll be nice to be able to compare to the SNES versions too.
      Aladdin is the stronger game, but the Lion King games had their moments. I remember their version of the stampede scene as particularly good.

Comment

Gonna perhaps be controversial (and likely in the minority) on this:

SNES Aladdin has aged much better than MD Aladdin, in looks, sound and gameplay.

MD Aladdin might’ve been superior back then but it looks and sounds and plays super-rough nowadays IMO.

Comment

Am I misunderstanding or is this actually missing the SNES version of Aladdin?

Also... The Loin King: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...king_box_error

Comment

Seems to be missing it by the looks, I don't mind...

Comment

The developers correctly removed the inferior version of the game in order that no one accidentally plays it by mistake.

Comment

Never thought I'd see such outright heresy in a thread about Disney games.

Comment

I've never even played the SNES one.

Comment

Working...
                  X