Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new Nintendo Wii U game has come out today! http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...new_game_today

Comment

A new Wii U game you say? This is out in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Seemingly out of nowhere, Daedalus, the latest in the Jake Hunter series, landed on PS4 & Switch digital storefronts in the UK this week.

Kinda hoping we'll hear something about a physical version, but I'm really looking forward to playing this at some point soon.
        If you haven't gotten around to picking it up yet, it's slightly discounted (15% or $5.00 off) this week at Play-Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
          A new Wii U game you say? This is out in a couple of weeks.

Ok you win.

It’s crazy that this is coming out, where would you even be able to find it apart from shopping around online?

Comment

Kinda feel this is the most appropriate thread, but Warframe devs may soon have new owners.

Comment

Sturmwind EX (a port of a hombrew DC shooter, already available on Steam) will hit XBO and Switch November 8.

Comment

I wasn't sure where to put this but jesus christ it's impressive!

Comment

Easily freightenened? FREIGHTENENED?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    I wasn't sure where to put this but jesus christ it's impressive!

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/..._creations_yet
                    I want to know how long it took that person, and how difficult it was, though I hate to be negative about Dreams but the fact of the matter is, if you're a competent game developer, Unity etc. already exists. The whole point of Dreams isn't to show off amazing things; it's about making that creation possible for mainstream users. We'll see soon, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      I want to know how long it took that person, and how difficult it was, though
                      The thought of the amount of work involved is freightenening.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        I want to know how long it took that person, and how difficult it was, though I hate to be negative about Dreams but the fact of the matter is, if you're a competent game developer, Unity etc. already exists. The whole point of Dreams isn't to show off amazing things; it's about making that creation possible for mainstream users. We'll see soon, I guess.
                        Yep your absolutely right. To be honest the only reason I'd get it is to play the stuff other people have made. I don't have the time or energy to make something myself.

Comment

Erm nope...

I'm guessing the idea is to get people talking about a game they otherwise wouldn't have heard about, so mission: accomplished, I guess.

Comment

Or just a holding price, i.e. Bungie's Destiny 2 T-Shirt/Top that is €777,777. Unless you've unlocked the item in the current halloween event and have a code to buy for actual price of €33.

Comment

If you really want to get to know a bird, skate with them.

Comment

Not sure if this is new thread worthy (although it should be)? But at Exilecon (Path of Exile's new event) they have just announced:
                                • Path of Exile 2 - Dec 2020 for a beta at the earliest, new socket system, massive graphical overhaul, new 7 act campaign, new camera etc.
                                • Path of Exile 1 (version 3.9) - New league in December & new expansion with revamped endgame.
                                • Path of Exile Mobile

Trailer for PoE 2 (character selection near the start is wonderful):

PoE 2 Gameplay

And the glorious Mobile announcement which is so worth a watch. I keep thinking it's a joke video...

'mobile fall guy'

I need to play PoE again. Wow.
                                Last edited by Digfox; 16-11-2019, 00:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X