Capcom Home Arcade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ta for the info chaps

I quite fancy one but not for the living room (and my set-up upstairs only has the ancient Bravia).

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Ta for the info chaps
      I had a look at some 720p 32" Bravia televisions and the specs on Sony's site says they accept a 1080p signal. Google your model and Sony lists 'video signal support' at the bottom of the specs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
        I had a look at some 720p 32" Bravia televisions and the specs on Sony's site says they accept a 1080p signal. Google your model and Sony lists 'video signal support' at the bottom of the specs.
        I’ll take a look. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Thing is, this isn't even made by Capcom, its a licensed product so I don't even get the genuine Capcom hardware vibe from owning it unlike say a true CPS console.
          A “Mini” version of the Capcom CPS Changer with all CPS titles (barring licenses) on it would have been niche AF but would’ve been an absolute day one pre-order in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz909 View Post
            I got a Neo Geo mini and I like it as a novelty item but it really felt like a cheap piece of moulded plastic with a poor joystick on there. And it had terrible video output. So that didn't feel like a 90s SNK console to me. At least the Capcom one gets things right at a base hardware level
            Will use this comment as a p1ss-poor excuse to lament on here YET AGAIN that it is astonishing that SNK somehow STILL can’t see that all they need to do is make a Mini-AES instead of f—king around with crap like the Neo•Geo Mini and that Arcade Stick Pro they’re about to release.

Comment

Just for info, I read yesterday that somebody is working on CPS Cores for the Mister FPGA box. A fully loaded Mister with a Sanwa Arcade Joystick could possibly be a better option to this?

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                Just for info, I read yesterday that somebody is working on CPS Cores for the Mister FPGA box. A fully loaded Mister with a Sanwa Arcade Joystick could possibly be a better option to this?
                Modded Original Xbox + Retrocade32 Adapter + Razer Panthera arcade stick is better too. Thats what Im using.

NVIDIA Shield TV + Qanba Obsidian + RetroArch is also better.

Still want one though.

Comment

A fully loaded RGB pi/pc groovy mame set up (with accurate interger super resolutions) to a pvm/bvm, with a Sanwa/semitsu stick ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                    A fully loaded RGB pi/pc groovy mame set up (with accurate interger super resolutions) to a pvm/bvm, with a Sanwa/semitsu stick ;-)
                    +1 for this!

If you want close to the original either of these will suffice. however I think this is going for a specific market.

Comment

Absolutely love my RGB-Pi with a Sony 21" CRT -- looks stunning.

Maybe someday I'll have loads of cash to splash on a top quality BVM. Become a true believer.
                      Last edited by Leon Retro; 15-11-2019, 23:23.

Comment

I can't give up my large screen these days. Anything under 55 and its too damn small.

Comment

Xbox - Software Emulation
                          Shield - Software Emulation
                          Pi - Software Emulation
                          Mister - Hardware Simulation

Can also connect via RGB Scart or DSub.

Comment

Xbox isn’t FPGA but it’s awesome.

Comment

Xbox - Software Emulation
                              Shield - Software Emulation
                              Pi - Software Emulation
                              Mister - Hardware Simulation

Can also connect via RGB Scart or DSub.
                              You would be pretty hard pushed to see any inaccuracies in the software emulation with the right roms for CPS I and II emulation. Even the PSP can run them well, A lot of people have sold arcade boards, especially when using groovymame as there is no visible difference or feel from the using the original pcb.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                                however I think this is going for a specific market.
                                Definitely. Most people wont mind stretching the 4:3 aspect into widescreen or inaccurate 4:3 scaling to a 1080p output. But for a plug and play it seems decent (more so when hacked) and the visual style is kind of growing on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X