No announcement yet.

Capcom Home Arcade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspect the price for this will come crashing down just after Christmas, so will likely grab one then. My main reason being the fact that this is the first time some games have had home ports.

Does it allow for three player support at all via say a USB controller plugged into the back on games that had three player support or two player only?

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
      Suspect the price for this will come crashing down just after Christmas, so will likely grab one then
      Ditto. It's definitely in the category of stuff I would love to have for a while, if I can ever nab one for £50.

Comment

Or it could do a NES Mini and go out of stock and go up.

I'm really on the fence with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

I'm really on the fence with this one.
          You don’t want to be on the fence holding that thing, or it’s ganna be ower.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            No chance in hell.

Comment

Chucked it back on today, and we've now jumped from 1.00 to 1.03.

Definitely improvement on the lag front, the control check screen now works fully, inputs don't seem to queue up in the splash screen, and there's now another pair of display options (Original, Original Smooth, Full, Full Smooth, Wide, and Wide Smooth). Audio pause still happens on everything I'm playing, within about a minute of starting. Definitely some big improvements happening, which is a good sign.

Comment

Do we still have no idea of production numbers for this? I still find the concept that this can't actually be used as an arcade stick peripheral to be utterly insane and without a very limited run I feel it's begging for Boxing Day discounting

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                  Just for info, I read yesterday that somebody is working on CPS Cores for the Mister FPGA box. A fully loaded Mister with a Sanwa Arcade Joystick could possibly be a better option to this?
                  This is what I'm waiting for. Along with some Raphnet adapters for the least possible amount of controller latency when using official retro pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    Do we still have no idea of production numbers for this? I still find the concept that this can't actually be used as an arcade stick peripheral to be utterly insane and without a very limited run I feel it's begging for Boxing Day discounting
                    There is a USB expansion port so maybe it can be used as a stick peripheral somehow

Here is what they are working on for next update :

Here is what we are currently working on:

Optimisations
                    • Improvement to scrolling of games menu
                    • Reduction in lag times - we will have good data here backing our claims up
                    • Faster game load times
                    • Machine to go straight into games menu when quitting from game
                    • Settings menu to be translated into FIGS
                    • In-game pause screen to have the games button config onscreen

New Features
                    • Difficulty settings for all games (Dip switch)
                    • One credit mode
                    • Clock speed adjustment
                    • Alternate UI skin
                    • CRT Scanline display option
                    You can expect 1.4 imminently. We are just testing it at the moment. I can't promise, because we might come into a hitch during testing - but so far so good and I'd expect it in the next week or so.

Don't get too excited though, its primarily a bug fix update. This is whats due and what we're testing at the moment;

• SPF2T high score saving bug fix

• Slight lag reduction (polling rate change)

• WiFi name space issue fix
                    • WiFi scanning for previously connected points causing dropped frames during gameplay fix
                    • Sound patch for various audio issues

Its essential we firstly address the teething issues that have been reported since launch because once resolved we can concentrate on the new features - I can tell you that we do have working code for dip switch difficulty levels, one credit mode and clock speed adjustment ready and we cant wait to provide a richer and expanded feature packed software version for the machine.
                    Use these links below to get info and report bugs and to ask for features in future updates. These are the official threads Koch-Media told me to use

Last edited by buzz909; 20-11-2019, 18:18.

Comment

It's good that they are actively fixing & adding in features but some of those bugs shouldn't have left the factory, it should have been better qc tested.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        It's good that they are actively fixing & adding in features but some of those bugs shouldn't have left the factory, it should have been better qc tested.
                        I blame quality chimp too!

Comment

I think that level of support is great. Some mini/arcadey-consoles arrive with imperfections and get zero support.

Comment

Yeah - 1.3 was a big step, and if they're carrying on chipping away at things this could end up being a decent product. The sound drop is annoying but the biggest complaint I have with it right now is the lack of dip switches, so knowing that's in progress is great news.

Comment

Ordered one off these for Xmas after cancelling my pre order. How’s everyone getting on with this beast?

Comment

Still not worth it until it gets hacked/more titles are officially added to it imo.

Obviously, the need to push this thing means that we'll not see AvP get a digital release on Switch eShop/XBLA/PSN/Steam for a LONG time, if ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X