Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    It’s funny you say that because I couldn’t help but think of Asura’s marketing stunt pic when the windows broke. Not sure it even makes much sense but that seemed completely staged.
    Hey [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]:

Elon Musk boasts of high demand despite the truck's windows shattering during its launch.

Comment

Elon seems to be working on a million different things all at once. You never know where hes going to pop up next.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Elon seems to be working on a million different things all at once. You never know where hes going to pop up next.
        Good luck to him as well.

Comment

He's working on an ecologically friendly volcano lair.

Comment

As someone here already said I think, he needs to get to work on actually saving the planet rather than selling expensive cars to rich people.

Comment

I really like the huge battery farm he's built in Australia.

Comment

The thing that stuns me about Musk whenever I see him on TV is how poor an orator he is. It makes me think he must be really good at what he does, because it's evident that he hasn't got to where he is on charisma and likeablity, like some businessmen.

That's not to say he's a good person or anything. I just mean he must be good in his field.

Comment

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Elon Musk’s worth dropped pretty much overnight after that presentation by more than any of us will earn in our lifetimes. His own worth (gained with the safety net of a family emerald mine in Africa - going to guess the circumstances of that are dodgy because they always are when a white family ‘owns’ something of huge worth in Africa) could solve world hunger for close to a year on a very basic level but channeled the right way could do far, far more. And he’s basically pulling a Homer Simpson with this car. So yeah, I think it’s an indulgence of a man with more money than anyone should have unless the rest of the world is doing way, way better.

"I think if you asked people if they wanted an A̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶P̶a̶r̶t̶r̶i̶d̶g̶e̶ ̶C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶m̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ Cybertruck or f̶o̶u̶r̶t̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶a̶l̶y̶s̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ a solution to world hunger for a year, the results of that poll would be pretty unanimous."

"Yes, I think they would."

Comment

local add

Avoid this crt - it has a scary connection...

Comment

Excellent

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            This is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              I've actually gone and reread this multiple times today. It's genius

Comment

I really like the huge battery farm he's built in Australia.
                                I thought we were against battery farms these days??

Free-run lithium or no lithium!!

Comment

Working...
                                X