No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todays arrival , number 7 of my 10 ( thats 3 kof in my 10 , 96,97 and 98)

Comment

Nice! Looks Minty fresh as well. Probably my fav KOF!

Comment

Obviously my self control has gone out the window, i should stop browsing ebay this week, least i didn't give in and buy that £365 copy of gegege (yet!). Ah well i couldn't pass up this brand new condition copy of choaniki to replace my less than stellar condition copy that has polish marks on the disk and a slightly crumpled manual.

I require my muscle men in peak condition, lol i love this shooter. While it can't compete for technical prowess or high end shooting it wins in sheer madness & comedy i find it even funnier than parodius.

Also picked up this copy of jikkyo oshaberi parodius to complete my trio, it says it's in very good condition but that could mean anything where ebay is involved. It's an expensive risk at £58 but if the disk looks like it's been sat on a brillo pad it's going back i'm hoping that the manual and case been in resonable condition that i stand a good chance. It's slim pickings on ebay for this one theres not that many copies on there and the ones that are up are listed in various ABC conditions where theres no guideline. Grr buying ps1 is so tricky when you want decent condition.

Comment

You lot are a bad influence. Don't go showing me stuff like this on payday

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
            Todays arrival , number 7 of my 10 ( thats 3 kof in my 10 , 96,97 and 98)

Nice one man best in the series imo. At least for the stages and music.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              brand new condition copy of choaniki

I require my muscle men in peak condition, lol
              Did it come in a black leather bag with studs on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                Did it come in a black leather bag with studs on it?
                Only ordered them last night, they won’t get here for a few weeks at least. If there’s any studs on the bag the better be facing out, don’t want my muscle men getting scuffedup lol.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Only ordered them last night, they won’t get here for a few weeks at least. If there’s any studs on the bag the better be facing out, don’t want my muscle men getting scuffedup lol.
                  Dear Ebay, I want a refund because the studs scuffed the case of my muscle man game.

I really need to play all the games in the series, but I'll make sure to buy one of these first...

The Blue Oyster scene from Police Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post

The Blue Oyster scene from Police Academy.
                    AND now I have the song stuck in my head...thanks

Comment

Dancing sir! Mostly dancing.......

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        AND now I have the song stuck in my head...thanks

This looks like Matt Berry doing a comedy song.

Comment

(Free tattoos, unfortunately, not included.)

Comment

Another couple of purchases, one cheap and one errr not so cheap lol. My 2nd attempt at getting a nice copy of twinbee puzzle dama off ebay lets see if this one turns up. Looks pretty good for £10

And a nice copy of soukyugurentai, one of the mid tier price games but one i wanted after the iso impressed the hell out of me on the ps classic. A good way of trying out potential purchases.

Slowly bit by bit i'm chipping away my shooters list. Dec payday it's zanac x zanac and maybe rtype delta if i can find a decent copy.
                            Last edited by importaku; 02-12-2019, 18:06.

Comment

Beautiful stuff there [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] you buy such beautiful versions

Got all the Christmas decs down yesterday which meant I had to rejig the loft a bit & sorted some boxes one of which contained what I think are my last few remaining Jpn PS1 games...nothing too exciting really

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                Beautiful stuff there [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] you buy such beautiful versions

Got all the Christmas decs down yesterday which meant I had to rejig the loft a bit & sorted some boxes one of which contained what I think are my last few remaining Jpn PS1 games...nothing too exciting really

Neil
                                Some nice finds there, gatchaman is supposed to be pretty good. Yeah been trying to get the best condition copies of stuff as i love ps1 but some titles are hard to find complete let alone in minty condition it's an added layer of challenge thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X