Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'll give that technique a try.

Comment

Ahem, Just gonna kick this topic back up to help anyone whose just got it. Anyway, I just managed the IQ boss, but it took me ages and it was a complete fluke. I wonder if anyone knows how to unlock the final door in the top right corner?

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace
        Ahem, Just gonna kick this topic back up to help anyone whose just got it. Anyway, I just managed the IQ boss, but it took me ages and it was a complete fluke. I wonder if anyone knows how to unlock the final door in the top right corner?
        Erm, I've unlocked it, but I'm not sure how. I think it might be getting a high score in one of the other doors.

Tim (tm)

Comment

I've got high scores on everything and still no door for me in the top right
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
              I've got high scores on everything and still no door for me in the top right
              I was thinking of top-left.

The only thing I can think of is getting a flower on all the games in the bookshelf mode.

Tim (tm)

Comment

Ah...? I have a door top left...

Comment

can anyone tell me if 'atsumare! made in wario' supports progressive scan?

Comment

Originally posted by Xexex
                    The only thing I can think of is getting a flower on all the games in the bookshelf mode.

Tim (tm)
                    like in the GBA one...if you got all the flowers you got, er..something good, I still haven't done it, mind

Comment

I've worked out how to unlock the top right door:

Originally posted by spoiler
                      As suggested earlier in the thread, you need flower marks on all the minigames in the library. This then unlocks the top right door.
                      And what's inside the door:

Originally posted by spoiler
                      You play every minigame in order to see how high a score you can get. Which isn't too exciting really, but makes me wonder what - if anything - you might unlock for managing a perfect score on this mode?

Comment

Looks like we've got our work cut out then!

Comment

Working...
                        X