Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another TV question! (Thomson 25DG17UG)

Hi guys,

Been after a new TV for a while now, and up until recently I've considered getting the Sony that's been recommended on this forum (the silver Sony 21' that goes for around ?300 - forget the model number).

After doing a bit of hunting I found that I can get a Thomson 25' for over aroung ?100 less than the ?300 asking price of the Sony!

This is the TV in question

The product sheet (in PDF format) gives much more info as to the spec of the TV.

Basically I'm no expert when it comes to TV's so I'd appreciate some of those forum members with more knowledge than myself to pass judgement on the set for me.

I would like a TV with RGB support, got to be able to display NTSC - I have a US Cube, PS2 and XBOX so I need to be sure all these will work in colour, not to mention all shown in 60hz - no borders etc. I also have a mutli region dvd player which again outputs 60hz presumable NTSC signal when it's in Region 1. The set has 2 scart sockets, will they both be RGB?

I really just need the tech experts on here to confirm that this will cater for all the needs of the import gamer, and I guess be future proof and cope with new consoles etc.

If you need more info as to my uses then feel free to ask.

Any info and advice most welcome!

Cheers in advance

Dave
Working...
X