No announcement yet.

Kero Kero King DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It works with Freeloader 1.06b and a PAL GC.

Seems to save properly as well onto a clean 59, my game clock time is going up, the reformat-the-card-with-each-save-problem is not present.

(unlike Mr Driller Drill Land. *sobs openly*)

Comment

Wow. What a fun game.
      Luckily my copy arrived on Christmas Eve, haven't really stopped playing it much since.

Like a few others I don't really know what the items do or how you use them but I'm sure I will be able to work it out. Or somebody on here will tell me

I love the whole quirkiness of it, its like crazy golf but with frogs. At 1st I was trying to "putt" the frog in the fewest moves, now I realise the game is about so much more than that.

You have to explore the levels to gain the extra points, I'm getting better at planning shots so that they will trigger events. Like intentionally shooting near the fly so it chucks you up in the air onto the spring board, which will then launch you in the water where you get points from swimming. Sometimes shooting at the elephant has a similar effect.

My best shot so far was a hole in one on the 1st course where I hit the springboard which catapulted me into a fly which meant I ended up in the hole, hole in one

Favourite bit was when...
      Originally posted by spoiler
      I unlocked the yellow character that is tiny. In the cut scene my guy gets out of his ship and stands on a tiny little creature. The creature gets angry at this and drags a magic cone thing over. My guy shoots this cone at the creature and he becomes full size. Don't know why I found it so funny, it just was.
      Kero Kero

Comment

Working...
      X