Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use NTL Darwock, and I've not had any problems recently, so it could be the servers... I'll let you know if I do start having problems with the game.

On another note, my copy of CoP still hasn't arrived . I'm starting to think it's been lost in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
      Has anyone been having difficulties with PlayOnline and other things, or is it just me?

For about a week now my connection has been really bad, with several attempts needed to launch PlayOnline, 5 minute waits for it to check messages etc.. and in game the auction house frequently fails to d/l any data.

I don't know if this is NTL screwing me around or if it's due to the overloaded servers following the European launch.

Anyone else?
      I'm on 512K ADSL and no problems at all here mate...

Comment

me and my bro have had a little trouble with POL too, exactly how you describe it Darwock, except once we're in game it's usually fine only POL causes trouble at the start. I'm gonna reinstall everything during next maintenance anyways , hopefully that'll fix my friends list aswell

Comment

yay! Skill up ahoy! I got Great Sword to 127 in my last exoray party, I'd like that to 150 or more if poss. Then theres Staff to consider, currently at 103, but 150 or more would be nice also, and finally Shield... I'm considering also levelling Club higher as it can be sued with shield to boost that as wlel (i'll be investing in another Drone earring sto speed up the shield skilling proces.)

I'm:
          Mihki: 52 pld / 36 mnk / 30 war / 16 thf / 12 nin
          Sturn, Bastok mule, 30 war / 27 pld / 19 rdm
          Supacute, Sandy mule, 4 thf (Taru )

Mahlory is:
          Mahlory: 52 whm / 30 blm
          Akasha, Windy mule: 10 war

Comment

Ok. Thanks Again To Everyone Helping Me With Anticans Last Night
            Shame NM Didnt Spawn, But I Really Wanna Keep Trying That NM =_=

Before I Can Hit The Lvl Grind I Still Got Too:
            Get My Loxley Bow From Those Damm Anticans
            Get Woodworking To Lvl 65+
            Marksmenship To Lvl 180+
            Get My AF3 Boots
            Farm Enough Gil To Get To Lvl 63 [RNG Rare/Ex Axe Lvl 63]
            Buy Amemit Mantle [Lvl 61]

That Loxley Bow Gonna Make A Life A Lot Easier Farming Sucks With
            600 Delay Longbow And Little Daggers =_=

I Am Hoping Once I Am 63 Bayan With Be An AF Helping Machine

P.S NM Is Called : Sagittarius X-XIII And According To Mystery Tour
            The Damm Thing Is A Lottery Pop
            Last edited by Bayan; 06-10-2004, 01:57.

Comment

Well, after 2 weeks of play I got my RDM to Level 10 and Rank 2. Last night I had a near death experience in Palborough Mines which was oh-so easy to get into (there were several other guys going in) but a little more tricky when I wanted to get out and it ended up a bit Indiana Jones with me legging it to the exit being chased by a whole bunch of angry Quadav.

I am finding less and less places in and around Bastok to get good EXP (and not end up getting attacked by 3+ monsters and having to hope for help). Thinking about taking a (day time) trip to Konschtat Highlands to see if I can find an easy source of single - decent challenges...

As you probably guessed at the moment there's just me:
              Talizker / Hume / RDM:10 / Bastok

See you later

Comment

Really enjoyed last night even tho we never got to the NM Antican. Got my Great Katana skill up to level 93 and Throwing (which had been neglected for a few levels) up to 168 and even picked up a few goodies to sell on, plus the key item needed for Teleport-Altep quest. I know I am definitely up for trying again as I have a load more levels I need to gain on my Great Katana skills.

I?ve been looking at a lot of Rare/EX equipment listed over at Mystery Tour and there is some good stuff hidden away that you won?t see on the AH. For example myself can obtain a lvl55 Katana off of a Tonberry in Temple of Uggalepih which I would love to try and put party together for. The weapon would be great for my off hand. Stats are:

Hototogisu ? DMG:24 Delay:185 Accuracy+3 Latent Effect: Parrying Skill+5

I think I may make it an aim to try and obtain all the Rare/EX katanas in the game ^^

Comment

Well im up for skillups and parties for coffer/Nm's tonight and from now on, and im definitely up for Temple of Uggalepih, got a coffer key to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                    I think I may make it an aim to try and obtain all the Rare/EX katanas in the game ^^
                    That'll definately keep you busy.

Comment

Is there anyone else at a low level (say sub 15) and playing through with their first character?

Comment

That tonberry your on about is one crazy mofo.

To pop him you need to colelct a tonberry whistle from a ??? randomly placed in the first map of ugga, then trade that to a ??? in the room before entering rancors den.

he can mijin gakure at anytime, repop and keep fighting.. drop can be stinky. so get a thf in your pt, preferably not just a sub.

Comment

Still no CoP for me.

This is getting ridiculous, and irritating.

Comment

Hehe, I Am On My Way To Camp Emp For 3 Hours Before Server Goes
                            Down Anyone Coming On After Maintenance? I Know An NM in
                            Quicksand Caves That Needs His Just Desserts If Any Ones Game I Will
                            Try Make A Party As We Only Get A Few Hours Later

Comment

Chang, I?ve been reading up what I can about this Tonberry that I need to spawn for my blade. Getting the Tonberry Rattle will be no problem whatsoever solo but I?ll admit I?m not fully certain as to what kind of party make up I would need, mainly because there is some inconsistency of reports regarding the level of the Tonberry.

Some places say it?s level is around 70-75 which would suggest I need significant high level help whereas others say the level is around 58-63 which means a party of competent players around the low-mid 50s mark should suffice (dependent on the power of its Mijin-Gakure).

Any information on the level based on your experience would be appreciated.

Shame about the dodgy drop rate tho. I was sort of hopeful that with it being a summoned NM the Katana would have a 100% drop rate like the Hornetneedle that drops off of Death From Above.

A Ninja?s life is never simple

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
                                Well, after 2 weeks of play I got my RDM to Level 10 and Rank 2. Last night I had a near death experience in Palborough Mines which was oh-so easy to get into (there were several other guys going in) but a little more tricky when I wanted to get out and it ended up a bit Indiana Jones with me legging it to the exit being chased by a whole bunch of angry Quadav.
                                heh, it's the hairy moments that are the most fun! I had the same exact experience one of my first times in Palborough - go too far and you end up sprinting back towards the exit picking up a new Quadav for your train at every corner.

It's difficult sometimes when you see someone with this kind of problem, cos 50% of the time if you try to help them out you'll get moaned at for stealing their enemies! I do it anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X